LEGO® Star Wars™ Chewbacca™ Keyring
Available nowLEGO® Star Wars™ Chewbacca™ Keyring3.666753.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Own your very own miniature Wookiee travel companion!
- VIP Points
- 5VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Walk with your very own Wookiee companion with this LEGO® Star Wars Chewbacca keyring. Featuring a sturdy key ring and chain, this fun minifigure will look great attached to your keys or backpack.
- Features an authentic LEGO® Star Wars Chewbacca minifigure attached to a sturdy metal ring and chain
- Attach to your keys or backpack
- Minifigure is not detachable from metal chain
- Makes a great gift for fans of LEGO® Star Wars building sets
- Suitable for ages 6 and over
- 3 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixNew Minifigure?SuperSlySeth | 19-24Purchased for: SelfI bought a Chewbacca Minifigure keychain about two years ago and it's easily my favorite keychain on my key ring. After two years it has definitely seen better days, the metallic paint on his bullet belt is gone and the legs wobble around, not being able to hold a set position. But I'm writing this review to say that the old Chewbacca Minifigure keychain looked MUCH better than this piece of garbage. The paint on the legs as well as the body are unnecessary and the head is way too overpronounced. The old school one focused more on the form of the head and body rather than all the extra decals they added. #bringbacktheoldlegoPlay Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 2 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixPoor WookieBackInTheBuild | 35-44Purchased for: SelfThe Chewy on my keys gets plenty of attention - however, he has seen better days. While it is understandable the paint wear from him banging against my keys - his belt paint was gone very quickly and more importantly his hand fell off within the first week. Being a Wookie - he was very hard to locate a new one - and hands are not a standard replacement part on the website. Awesome keychain - but probably best to keep him away from keys you use.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixJakedahake | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat product, on my house keys so in use everyday! Love itBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55