Retired ProductBus Station3.5714521.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
Hop on, there’s so much to see with the LEGO® City bus!
Join the other passengers for a quick and easy ride on the LEGO® City Bus. This cool model features opening front and side doors, a bike rack on the front, seats for minifigure riders, luggage storage space and room for a wheelchair inside, as well as a bus stop with a bike stand, trash can, waiting area and ramp, plus a newsstand with newspapers, fruit and drinks for sale. Includes 6 minifigures and a dog figure.
- Includes 6 minifigures: 2 bus passengers, bus driver, newsstand worker, newsstand visitor and a wheelchair passenger, plus a dog figure.
- Features a city bus with opening side and front doors, bike rack for 2 bikes on the back, and space inside for 4 minifigures including a wheelchair passenger.
- Also includes a bus stop with waiting area, bike stand, trash can and ramp for a wheelchair, plus a newsstand with an open shelf and space inside for a minifigure, as well as a buildable streetlight.
- Visit the newsstand to buy a paper and cold drink.
- Park your bike in the bike stand while you wait for the bus to arrive at the bus stop.
- Push the wheelchair up the ramp to enter the bus.
- Accessory elements include a briefcase, fruit, 2 drink elements, 3 newspaper tiles and a buildable wheelchair.
- City bus measures over 2” (7cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Bus stop measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Newsstand and streetlight measures over 5” (13cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixOkJessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterNot a bad set. Not too much to it so don't really find it great value for money even though I picked it up on sale. Great addition to our Lego city though so still recommend it if you pick it up cheap.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 months agorating.prefix2rating.postfixPretty poorTombricks | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI was excited when this set was revealed, and that Lego was realeasing some more normal/generic city sets. Despite some early criticism, I decided to purchase the set. The bus is disappointing and even deceiving. The bus seems slightly oversized and dwarfs buildings in a city. The roof doesn't come of without dismantling the top, making access deceptively difficult. Two bikes cannot fit easily on the bike rack, as suggested on the box. It's a shame Lego has not included any options for the 78 left had driving countries, but this is understandable, as Lego sells fewer sets in these countries. Detail on the exterior and interior of the bus is minimal. The structures and minifigures are better and help to rescue some of the oversights of the bus. The structures are small but do the job-Considering the name is 'bus station it is clearly misleading. The minifigure selection is good in comparison, six is quite a lot for this small set. Four of the torsos are recycled, this doesn't matter too much as they, and the hairpieces, are relatively rare. The variation of generation and gender, and the usability in many situations is notably good. The inclusion of two bikes and a dog is nice, but not that special. However, the wheelchair is, and has been incorporated with the bus. Regarding the price, it is clearly overpriced for what is included. Overall, this is bit of a disappointing set, although not completely devoid of positives.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 3 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixThe Wheels on the Bus....knyghtbyte | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs with one of the previous reviewers, I was quite excited when I saw this set due to be released. I am hopefully going to be laying out a nice townscape this year once a shed is built for it, and some public transport (other than the myriad train sets I now possess!) would be a nice touch. As far as the external side of things goes, I think the bus looks in keeping with the City range. Nice choice of colour and I like the door/window frame style. I did however have 5 middle roof pieces, the extra one taking the place of one of the end pieces. Thankfully a quick visit to the missing pieces section of the website has resolved that, with the missing piece in the post as I type. Internally, I think the bus is a little lacking, as mentioned in another review, but then the City range vehicles are often fairly basic internally, as are the trains. I was a little dismayed when I realised that the bus did not have a retractable wheelchair ramp, as the buses do here in England (I'm guessing elsewhere in the world as well), as the main box picture gave me that impression. The Bus Station is a little substandard relative to its title, but I think the newsstand is quite nicely done. Minifigure count was quite pleasing, and with a wheelchair to boot! Overall, I feel a little let down with the bus internals and the simplicity of the 'station', but this is more really to do with the price point. If this had been around three quarters of the price, I'd have been happy to go four stars, if only so I could pick up a couple extras later in its lifespan even cheaper and combine them to build a station worthy of the name! ps. Ignore my build time, I often build while watching TV and I cannot for the life of me remember how long I actually spent on this set!Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 3 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixNext Stop...MasterBuilder84 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe bus has some nice features...a creative way to stow bikes (two CAN fit, but it is somewhat of a balancing act). Cheers for trying to include the multimodal nature of modern buses. Those bent on pure realism will be disappointed though, as most buses (at least in the US, haul bikes off the front bumper). The windows are a nice selection...give plenty of view of the few passengers that can fit inside and look similar to what you'd see on a modern city bus. I like the fact that side-view mirrors seem to be a standard feature on most LEGO vehicles now--this design seems very appropriate for a city bus. I like the thought behind the front message board, but it could have used a similar/smaller version of it for the side of the bus for added realism. I was disappointed that the message wasn't more clever, as LEGO usually tries to include some 'Easter Eggs'. Pros: Nice set for mini-figs; great color choice for the bus (Packer fans will especially appreciate this); reasonable size for what it's meant to do/what can be reasonably done with LEGO bricks Cons: Price (seems like it should have been no more than $30); news stand and bus stop design seem 'phoned in'/lack-luster/not up to the usual LEGO standards; what's with the 3rd axle? Most city buses only have 2 unless they bend in the middle; access to the passengers could be better; would have liked to have seen a fold-out wheel chair ramp (or at least a usable ramp at the bus stop - the one included isn't quite high enough) In full disclosure: I bought this for the bus only...always wanted a LEGO bus, and was excited to see one in the lineup as a solo item rather than as part of a huge set. In the end, the bus stop and news stand will go my parts bin. Suggestion to LEGO marketing folks: Talk to the folks at the Green Bay Packers, work out a little licensing deal, and make it a fan bus...make a ton of money at their Pro Shop...you're mostly there already with the color-schemePlay Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35