Arctic Exploration Team
Available nowArctic Exploration Team558.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Hop on the snowmobile and lead an Arctic Expedition!
- VIP Points
- 9VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Discover incredible things with the LEGO® City 60191 Arctic Exploration Team set! This LEGO City Arctic Expedition set features a snowmobile with trailer hitch, trailer and storage box, plus an ice block element holding an insect encased in ice, saw, camera and a pair of snowshoes. Includes 3 LEGO minifigures and a LEGO husky dog figure.
- Includes 3 LEGO® minifigures: an arctic photographer, a snowmobile driver and an explorer, plus a husky dog figure.
- Features a snowmobile with trailer hitch, plus a trailer and a storage box.
- Also includes an ice block element containing an insect.
- Accessory elements include a box, saw, camera and a pair of snowshoes.
- Hitch the trailer to the snowmobile and head off to explore.
- Saw a chunk of ice out of the ice block and discover the frozen insect.
- Snowmobile with trailer measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Ice block measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMore of these please!heli | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set ticks all the boxes for me. It's a starter set similar to 60163 and 60157. Each of these sets comes with one animal, three minifigs, one vehicle and some scenery or structure. First of all it is great value for money compared to most any other set. A single collectible minifigure bag is almost half the price of this set. Sets that do have more pieces also cost significantly more. Second, the fact that you get three minifigs and one animal makes this set just perfect. If you already have a large Arctic set, you probably won't be looking for yet another car or helicopter. Instead, you'll want more minifigs to add to your world. The dog and scientists are all beautiful figures. I love the fact that all figures are different as well. Even though this set is great as an addition to a larger Arctic set, you also get enough stuff to play with this set on it's own. There's a small snowmobile and some sort of ice pillar with a pre-historic fossil inside. Kids will have hours of fun playing with this small set. I would like to see more of these starter sets. It allows you to get a taste of a theme without having to spend too much money.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNew Arctic Theme Starter Set.Xylfinna | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe new Arctic sets are outstanding and a must have. The Arctic Exploration set (60191) comes with 3 figures and a husky dog. There are 70 parts in the set, it is a straight forward and easy set to put together. There are new prints and parts in this set and a great starter set for the new Arctic theme. Positive; 3 great new prints for mini figure and dog. there are no stickers. Great price point at under $10.00. Negative; The only issue that I could find was the rear "track" for the snow machine is a Technic pcs and not a track. They are smaller then the front ski's so it looks even smaller. I would recommend using a larger Technic parts or even with small track. So over all this is a fun and great set for all ages it has great parts for replay ability. So I would say a must have. Happy building.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCool Setspacebricker33 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was in Toys R Us in Canada looking for some clearance items and on a whim picked one of these new sets. I love the starter sets. This one is geat in every way. Cool pcs, I like the frozen dragon fly pc. The dog is awesome. Really cool Mini Figures with nice printing and interesting accessories like snow shoes and hats/helmets. The snow mobile and trailer look really great as a LEGO vehicle and something I knew about with this theme that is much more striking in person is the colour scheme. It's so nice. The Orange and Blue look really good together. Over all, this little set exceeded my expectations in every way and makes me want more Arctic sets. I'll definitely pick up at least one more of the larger sets in the City Arctic theme in the future. Now LEGO, all we need is some white base plates.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBig Bang For A Little BuckEGP17 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self3 mini figures and a dog for $10... heck yeah! Plus 3 unique hats, little snow shoes, and a saw... definitely a good beginning set or a good way to add on.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55