LEGO® NINJAGO® Accessory Set
Available nowLEGO® NINJAGO® Accessory Set4.857157.
Gear up for battle with Shade, Ash and Skylor!
- VIP Points
Choose your weapons and begin thrilling conflicts with the Master of Shadows, Shade, Master of Smoke, Ash, and Master of Amber, Skylor. This LEGO® NINJAGO® Accessory Set includes 3 minifigures and an assortment of weapons and accessory elements to inspire fun role-play action and expand the possibilities of LEGO NINJAGO play sets.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Shade, Ash and Skylor, plus a selection of cool weapons and accessory elements.
- Makes a great addition to LEGO® NINJAGO® play sets.
- 30 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsDefinetly worth the moneyShaneGopee | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis small set consists of 3 minifigures from th Ninjago Masters of Spinjitzu television series, all 3 minifigures are exclusive (Skylar has exclusive printing) to this set. Skylar, master of amber features a new and exclusive hair piece that fans have been wanting for ages, and a nice hood piece. She comes with new sushi pieces, a bow and arrow acessory and a quiver. Her face, torso and legs are exclusive and overall this minifigure is a must have for ninjago fans. Ash, master of smoke, also comes with an exclusive hairpiece, exclusive head torso and legs, smoke bomb acessories and a grey ninja hood piece, this minifigure makes a great addition to any Ninjago collection. Shade, master of shaddows has exclusve printing, and comes with a lot of acessories, 2 katanas, a larger sword and a sheild , plus a holder for the 2 katanas, this minifigure is ready for action in a Ninjago battle scene! Overall this is a must buy for any Ninjago fan! I highly reccomend this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 10 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAmazing!NinjaJedi00 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love that Lego released more elemental masters, it really shows they care for their fans and the theme in general. I like the accessories, but I'm just not sure what Ash's are supposed to be. I think Skylor's hair is too red, It should be the same color as her hood and sleeves but I can understand that it might look weird or Lego just wanted variety in the colors. The bow and sushi are awesome, and I like Ash's hood (I hope Lego uses that mold for the main ninja sometime soon). I'm not so sure about Shade's weapons, he's the master of shadows so I think he should have had more stealthy weapons, their just to bulky especially with the shield. But, accessories aside, the minifigs them selves have such great detail, and I'm just glad we're getting them in general. Hopefully we get more elemental masters soon!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat Value.BentWright | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI didn't expect The Lego Company to every release another Skylor figure, after 70746 Condrai Copter Attack, so I used brick from else where to add the dark red arms, hair, and hood. I'm so glad they released her new uniform as a legit minifigure. The set has plenty going on for the price point, and I'd recommend it for any Ninjago fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 12 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 10 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsTerrific Trio of Minifigs!Maggie15 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!At long last, fans of NINJAGO can finally get their hands on three of the amazing Elemental Masters from the Tournament of Elements. I was elated to discover this set, and quickly added it to my collection. Let's start with the fan favourite; Skylor. It's great to see the first female Ninja again, as someone who loved her in the show but was unable to acquire her original minifigure. The torso is highly detailed, with a print on both sides, and I especially like the arrow pack printed on the back, giving the appearance that she's always got her pack, even when the actual piece isn't there. This is her Skybound outfit, in her unique shade of orange, but the hood used is one we've seen before. The headpiece is identical to her first figure, except it does not have the "mask" printed on the other side. I believe the bright red ponytail hairpiece is unique and exclusive to this figure. A standard, brown quiver of arrows is included, and the larger bow, which was previously with LOTR sets and the Forest Maiden minifigure. A small token sushi piece is also included, though I would've preferred there to be at least two of the pieces, in case one goes missing. Next, there's Shade, who I was pleased to be able to get as a minifigure, as he was one of my favourite characters from Season Four. The torso is well-designed, it almost has a skeletal aspect to it, which fits in with Shade's mysterious character in my opinion. LEGO use the new two-colour leg design, giving Shade black "boots", which work really well here. Again, the face is only one-sided, but I would've preferred it to have had an alternate design; perhaps a straight face, to alternate with his angry fighting one, as an added play feature. The katanas we've seen before, and the sword is one of the Stone Warriors' from way back in Season 2. The shield seems pretty unique, with its chrome finish, and is a nice addition to my LEGO armoury. The only thing I'd add to this character, aside from an alternate face, would be a bandana or some sort of face mask, as he seems the odd one out in the set for not having any way of concealing his identity. Nevertheless, Shade is an excellent minifigure. Finally, on to Ash. He wasn't a favourite of mine in the show- I would've preferred another master, such as Neuro- but he's a great minifigure. Well-detailed torso with a nice colour scheme, the blue-gray really suits him, in my opinion. The print continues onto the back, but it's rather plain in comparison to the nice belt and additional details on the front. I like how the print on the legs is a clear continuation of that on the torso, it's nice when minifigures really seem to be wearing the same garment even when it's split across two pieces. No two-colour leg pieces here, but I think it could've been done. Ash's hairpiece is another unique one, in that same blue-gray, which is different from the show (but I'm not complaining). His face is its characteristic smirk, again with no alternate face. Which would've made this minifigure even better. Now, onto the accessories- Ash has a traditional ninja hood, the kind from the original NINJAGO sets, one that we saw return with the last wave of Day of the Departed sets (on Nelson). Bit of nostalgia here, for those who've loved the show from the start- but Ash doesn't wear a hood in the show. So if you're fussy about the minifigures reflecting canon, Ash's hair colour and hood are going to annoy you. His weapons, I think, are smoke bombs. Not entirely sure, but the black "ice cream cone" piece and transparent black minifigure heads are useful pieces to add to any LEGO collection. Overall, this is a great little set, and at only £10.99 it's amazing value for money. Certainly worth that for three exclusive minifigures! My only complaint would be the lack of double-sided heads, but that isn't a problem for if you simply want them for display. It would be awesome if LEGO could make more Elemental Masters in the future! (especially Neuro, please!!)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55