Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer
Available nowRemote-Controlled Stunt Racer4.714357.
Perform amazing turns, spins and wheelies with the Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer!
- VIP Points
Pull high-speed wheelies, spins and turns, and traverse rough terrain with this fully motorized LEGO® Technic™ 42095 Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer. This tough model features large ground-gripping tracks with large rear sprockets for optimal acceleration, plus a modern design with a fresh yellow and blue color scheme and decorative stickers. Drive forward, backward, left or right and make 360° turns. Rebuild this 2-in-1 remote-controlled tracked vehicle to create a Remote-Controlled Racer for a double build-and-play experience.
- Features a high-speed, fully motorized, remote-controlled vehicle with tracks and large rear sprockets for amazing acceleration.
- Check out the fresh yellow and blue color scheme with cool stickers.
- Traverse rough terrain and obstacles, drive forward, backward, left and right, perform 360° turns and pull awesome wheelies at high speed.
- Includes the following LEGO® Power Functions components: 2 large motors, receiver, battery box and a remote control.
- This LEGO® Technic™ set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience, and features realistic movement and mechanisms, helping young builders enhance their motor skills, hand-eye coordination and imagination.
- This 2-in-1 motorized toy rebuilds into a Remote-Controlled Racer.
- Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer measures over 6” (17cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Remote-Controlled Racer measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy son took it overDasuber | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought for a dad as something to do my son (11) who has Lego learning from school ,took over and built it without help (I was able to put some stickers on by finding the part and using the box) he now scares the cats around the house. Great and simple for him.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixOverall great funChrisCW | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI felt this product is a little too pricey for the build experience, having so few parts. Over 60 pieces are just the tracks themselves. I was at first disappointed because I usually buy Technic sets for complicated gear sets and assembly, but the appeal of this kit is not the build but playing with it afterwards. It's a lot of fun and is enjoyable by both adults and children. Also this is a durable build given this thing will most likely slam into furniture and probably down a flight of stairs and doesn't fall apart easily. Hopefully Lego might do more remote controlled products like this, but still I feel this is kit is priced a little too high.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 10 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFun Remote Control BuildPbbrick | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this kit because it looked fun. I ended up letting my 11 year old nephew build it while he was visiting. It took him an hour or less to build. Not too difficult. The car is well designed. The center of gravity seems to be located a bit too far back, but we did not experience the “wheelie” effect that one reviewer talked about, so that is good. It runs great. Is a little hard to drive in straight lines. Best results in the house and on the sidewalk. It does not run very well off road. That is my biggest disappointment. It also has a very short remote range.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 10 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy Son Loves itbenchbox | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son loves this LEGO. Very power motor and precise remote control.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55