Travel around LEGO® City in the comfortable Passenger Train!
- VIP Points
Climb aboard the LEGO® City 60197 Passenger Train! This fun set features a motorized engine with 10-speed Bluetooth remote control and opening nose cone, driver’s cabin with opening window, 2 cars with removable roofs, seats and tables, a full circular track with 16 curved and 4 straight rails, plus a buildable platform with 2 seats and train service map, train signal and 4 LEGO minifigures.
- Includes 4 LEGO® minifigures: 2 passengers, a train conductor and a train attendant.
- Features a motorized engine with 10-speed Bluetooth remote control and opening nose cone, pantograph on the roof and driver’s cabin with opening window and control panel, plus a café car with removable roof and tables, and a passenger car with removable roof, seats and tables.
- Also includes a platform with 2 seats and train services map, a full circular track with 16 curved rails and 4 straight rails, plus a buildable train signal pole.
- Accessory elements include 3 mugs, 3 muffins, a hot dog, croissant, messenger bag and a suitcase with LEGO® box inside.
- Lift off the roof to access the passenger train cabins filled with cool details.
- Operate the train with the 10-speed Bluetooth remote control.
- Drive to the platform and pick up or unload passengers.
- Set the rails in different ways to fit your city's style.
- This product requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for types and quantities.
- The included Bluetooth remote is not compatible with older infrared remote-controlled LEGO® train sets.
- Passenger Train with cars measures over 4” (11cm) high, 27” (69cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Engine section measures over 4” (11cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Platform measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- 8 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAwesomeKC78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst start with LEGO that can move around, upgrade to LEGO with remote, finally now going towards LEGO control by all or remote control. Awesome set my kids will Love to play with it. Only down thing is if only come with more tracks. Max speed Train will flip over, so I also got another set of extended tracks.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 13 hours agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGood set, needs a tail cart.MisterG | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHello everyone, The set is very good and the train really looks great when it's actually built. It took me about 3 hours to complete. The pairing with the remote control was not an issue, after following the tutorial video. You only need to do it once, then the remote and the receiver will recognize themselves every time you turn them on. I also believe that this particular train really needs an extra tail cart to look symmetrical and I'd like to share my experience with adding it, without purchasing a second set. I contacted the Lego Customers Service at the beginning of August, shortly after the set was released. I was pleased to receive immediately a list of parts but, unfortunately, they were not what I was looking for. Maybe it was too early in the process, but the Customer Service was not able to provide a list of the all the actual parts to build the cart as you see it in my picture. I ended up compiling the list by myself, based on the parts needed to build the engine and modifying the wheels assembly in order to remove the motor. It took a while on the phone to go through all the parts and the required quantities, but luckily that process was not too bad as all the personnel at Lego Customers Service I dealt with was really helpful and, after the issue with the initial list, made sure I got taken care and received what I needed. Some parts are really new and it took about 10 days to get them all from the factory in Denmark, but I'm very happy with the final result. Cart could be further modified to add more windows and seat, as you have plenty of room inside without the battery pack / receiver, but I chose to have it looking like the engine cart. I would recommend the Lego Engineers to come up with an actual list of parts to be purchased or, even better, to have a set with end cart directly available for sale, as it takes quite a bit to come up with the list and it's easy to make mistakes or forget some pieces. Sorry for the long post, hopefully it will be helpful to those who wish to add the cart. GPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 13 hours agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsEverything is awesome.... with this trainBrixstack1234 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a must have for fans of the rails. If you would like to see where I believe the inspiration for this train came from look for a video on YouTube called Eurostar from the air. I like this set so much I bought two so I could have a full length model of the Eurostar, in lego form that is. Its not exact but it looks close enough for me. Overall fun to build and watch cruise around the rails. Only downside is not with the set itself really. We just want more trains and train track options like the older sets that had flashing lights/signs or lampposts for a train yard, and the ever elusive crossover track, this time if you were to make it needs an upgrade of the tracks being able to switch independently from one another.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsWas this helpful?55
- about 13 hours agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsSomething is MissingBear42 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set went together easily in an afternoon. However I feel it needs a second engine car at the back to make it look finished. I was disappointed to see the Led headlights 88005 are an optional extra and found the bluetooth pairing sequence a little confusing initially. The LED flashing sequence and colours are not explained anywhere. Purple - ready to pair. White flashing - scanning channels for other unit. Solid colour - units paired.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45