Stop the crooks before they escape from the mobile jail!
- VIP Points
Be part of the action with the LEGO® City police as they stop the crook’s escape from the jail cell in the Mobile Command Center, featuring a detachable truck cab, room for two minifigures, monitoring room with screens, satellite dish, opening roof, side doors and rear ramp, storage area for the motorbike and tools and a jail cell breakout feature, plus the crooks’ ATV. Includes four minifigures and a police dog figure.
- Includes four minifigures: two police officers and two crooks, plus a police dog figure.
- Features a Mobile Command Center, police motorbike and crook’s ATV.
- Mobile Command Center features a detachable cab, jail cell with breakout feature and room for two minifigures, monitoring room with screens, satellite dish on the roof, desk, seat and storage area for the motorbike and tools at the back of the trailer.
- Crooks' ATV features a chain and hook.
- Attach the ATV's hook and chain to the jail cell door bars to break out the crook.
- Set up the Mobile Command Center and unload the police motorbike.
- Catch the crooks and lock them back up in the cell.
- Accessory elements include a mug, backpack, two money bills, two cones, wrench, walkie-talkie, lollypop stop sign and a set of handcuffs.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- Truck cab measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Mobile Command Center measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- ATV measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Motorbike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- 15 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixCould be betterbuilderTPA | 55-64Purchased for: SonMy son became very frustrated building this set to the point of throwing his hands up and saying I'm done with this Dad it just keeps falling apart. He is 10 and by no means a novice builder, he has built many expert sets and has hundreds of Lego sets but this set tested his patience. After watching him and then looking closely I can see why he was getting so frustrated. In the rear of the trailer is 2 smaller blue plates that when put together make up the base of the rear. As he applied pressure to the assembly the center where the 2 plates meet separated and every piece added wanted to fall off because the base plates aren't correctly seated together. An improvement to this set would be to make a solid rear plate instead of 2 separate pieces. Once I understood what was happening and got him over this hump he was okay with the rest of the build, so help your builders out on this spot to avoid a melt down.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMobile Command CenterEGP17 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a definite upgrade from the other model. There is a getaway vehicle, dog, another minifigure, and more accessories. This can be played with alone or with other sets you may already have. While this is a great set, my ONLY suggestion would be to add another seat in the trailer. That would help with the playability of the trailer. I added another seat and it worked great. Overall this is a wonderful set and a great addition to any child/teen/adult/senior adult's lego collection.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome Police SetGoJusticeLeague | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This awesome mobile police set is filled with awesome features. When I first saw it, I was disappointed because it looked smaller than the 2012 version; My mistake! This set is much bigger than it looks on the picture. The foldout back end with bike is a cool addition to the truck. The middle part is a little small and only comes with one seat. (I put another one in there and it is still good). The truck itself is good with opening doors. The ATV is cool but wish it would have been a regular truck or something. Go Lego! This set is awesome, especially for stopmotion movies.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfix2017 policelegocityfreak953 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got all the 2017 city sets. This one is pretty cool. It is redesigned from 2014Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55