Call to check product availabilityJungle Buggy3.714357.
Explore the depths of the jungle and find something amazing!
- VIP Points
- 5VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Go exploring in the wilds of the LEGO® City jungle with the Jungle Buggy featuring a minifigure cockpit and space in the back for machete and binoculars elements, plus a buildable statue with hidden diamond element, moving leaf and a red spider figure. Includes a minifigure.
- Includes an explorer minifigure and a spider figure.
- Features a buggy with a minifigure cockpit.
- Also includes a statue with a moving leaf and hidden diamond element.
- Rotate the leaf to reveal the hidden diamond.
- Accessory elements include a machete and pair of binoculars.
- Buggy measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Statue measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- 6 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA quick easy additionErikL1965 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe little jungle sets come together very nicely, and can be easily incorporated into other non-jungle, but rustic...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood looking buildBlueGalaxy47 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like this set mainly because of the statue element. I think it It adds a sense of mystery in the jungle! I like the spider also included and the way the leaf moves is clever. Overall, I really like the statue build. The minifigure looks epic because of the colour scheme and texture.The accessories are also really appropriate and useful. On the other hand, I think that the buggy does not look that good mainly because I do not like the shaping at the back of the buggy.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix3rating.postfixGood pieces... Okay buildsCrazyfanlego | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor a set less than 10 bucks, this set does what it needs to do. It’s not great, nor is it terrible. Here is a look at all you get. Jungle Explorer Overall: 7/10 My favourite part is the accessories, but is printing his good as well. Statue Overall: 10/10 I really like the new spider piece used on it. The statue itself is nice and it’s great to get a crystal. The feature to move the plant aside is sweet. Buggy Overall: 6/10 This build is the main part of the set but I think it is the worst. The buggy uses 2 main pieces and is plain looking. The print on the front is amazing especially after getting the artic and volcano explorer prints. I do like the spots where you can put the accessories. The set altogether: 71% The set is nice, and does what it needs to do. I would recommend it to starters since it is very easy to build.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 8 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixPretty goodNutto | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo, this was the (official) lego set I got back into lego with. I had six bucks to spare, so i spent it on this. It was a worthwhile spending. For a set of it's pr ice, the buggy itself is pretty good, with very general and re-purposable pieces, as opposed to some sets where people complain about the overly specific uses of some parts. The minifig is nothing special, but certainly worth it's space in the set. The terrain feature, as to be expected with a set of the size, is tiny and not that amusing, however. The new spider mould is also not really my thing. I prefer the old one, because since it's mandibles could grab things minifigs could, it made a good decoration, and they could even utilize such to climb things. The new ones are just too realistic. Still, it doesnt bring the set value down, in my honest opinion.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45