Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC
Available nowFord Fiesta M-Sport WRC4.5294517.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Drive the Fiesta M-Sport WRC to victory!
- VIP Points
- 15VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Display and race a buildable LEGO® Speed Champions 75885 Fiesta M-Sport WRC, featuring a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, 2 interchangeable hoods—including one with spotlight-style elements to play out low-light/nighttime racing scenarios, and authentic design details. This buildable set includes a minifigure.
- Includes a Ford M-Sport rally racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, 2 interchangeable hoods—including one with spotlight-style elements, wheels with rubber tires, transparent light-style elements, authentic design details, racing colors and race-graphics stickers.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Also includes the Ford racing driver's helmet.
- This cool toy for kids is suitable for ages 7-14.
- Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Alternative hood measures over 1” (5cm) high and under 1” (2cm) wide and 1” (1cm) deep.
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixRally 'Round the FamilyMiahRedbrick | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHello everyone. Anytime there is something unique about these cars it's a homerun for me and this one fits into that category just by being a WRC. It's the first one in the Speed Champions line so if you're a collector, you have to get it, nuff said. TIME-OUT! Elephant in the room: There are over...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy new favoriteCobie | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this build! So many cool details go into this one little car. There are quite a few stickers but that matches the real life car so i really didnt mind. Definitely my favorite speed champions so...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 30 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixRally TimeMasterBuilder84 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNo Lego Ford collection would be complete without this model. Even the non-rally enthusiast will enjoy this set. For being a small car, the model does have a bit of weight to it (slightly heavier than the '68 Mustang Fastback). Like many of the other Speed Champions vehicles, this one also has quite a few stickers to it. Those with larger fingers may not enjoy the small stickers for the 1x1 bricks. Creators did a nice job replicating the real car at this scale. Having the wheel cover and hood options are a nice bonus. Aside from the number of stickers, the only complaint is I wish the Ford logo on the front edge hood was a little less blurry. Nice addition to the line-up. Ford enthusiasts rejoice!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 30 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAWESOME!!!cp2459 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs my first Speed Champions set, this set is amazing. It was the last one on the shelf at my local WalMart, for only 12 bucks. It is also my dream car, so I just had to get this. The minifigure is probably the worst part of the set. While it's not bad, I don't really like it. He's pretty detailed, but the printing is kind of bad quality. The rally car itself is awesome. While it is loaded with stickers, which really bug me, they have better quality pictures than prints. I like the spoiler, the back detailing, the interchangable engine, the windshield piece, and lots of other parts. But I love the hubcaps. This is my first Speed Champions set, so I might be a bit overreactive, but I love the idea of actual hubcaps and being able to interchange them. There aren't really any functions, but that doesn't bother me. Although I like Ninjago more than anything, this set is great. Overall, I would definately recommend this set if you don't really care about stickers.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45