Team up with Ferrari “Scuderia Corsa” and triumph!
- VIP Points
Create a buildable LEGO® version of the super fast car that won the 2016 IMSA SportsCar series—the LEGO Speed Champions 75886 Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa”, featuring a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield and authentic design details. This construction toy includes a minifigure and trophy to play out race scenarios.
- Includes a Ferrari “Scuderia Corsa” racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa” features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires, authentic design details, racing colors and race-graphics stickers.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Includes a trophy element.
- Also includes the Ferrari racing driver's helmet.
- This construction toy is suitable for ages 7-14.
- Ferrari 488 GT3 “Scuderia Corsa” measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Trophy measures over 1” (3cm) high.
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixnice carsonghe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt took me 1 hour to build this set.This is an excellent set which use 179pcs can recovery the Ferrari. This set is also give me a chance to get a Ferrari racer in the early of this year. The Speed Champion is a series which I will get all of the sets.I hope I can have my own garage of them.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixDetailed but BoxyZyll | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a huge IMSA fan but I have been hesitant to buy the Speed Champions sets because they look boxy compared to the prototypes. This therefore is my first one. I think the wheel base should be 6 studs wide instead of 4; that would really help make the Lego model wider and sleeker, giving it the proper stance. Also the nose could be 1 stud longer in front of the axle. Otherwise I really enjoyed the building techniques, indicative of most modern sets, especially making the 3-D details of the ground effects and the air intakes behind the driver door. Nielson and Balzan were such an incredible driving team for Scuderia Corsa the past two years, and definitely the authentic 2016-17 livery stickers and the minifigure of Christina Nielson are what sold me on getting this kit. The trophy looks similar to what they won at Daytona, and is a fun detail. Overall I enjoyed the kit and I will buy more Speed Champions. Make the C7.R!Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFerrari 488 GT3 Scuderia CorsaDisgruntledBoar | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI built this with my friend while she worked on her McLaren Senna. The instructions were very clear and easy to follow, while being interesting and fun all the same. The design is true to form and does the Scuderia Corsa justice.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 30 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFast standing still!Cookieboy | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Great stickers on this, nice looking set, really stands out with its brilliant red bodywork.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55