Creative Tuning Shop
Available nowCreative Tuning Shop451.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Small parts and Ball.
Create and customize cool go-karts for the Heartlake City friends!
- VIP Points
- 44VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
The LEGO® Friends 41351 Creative Tuning Shop features a showroom with sliding door function and revolving floor, lifting workshop platform, opening tool drawers and an upstairs office. This LEGO Friends set also comes with 2 go-karts plus lots of extra pieces to create and customize them in all sorts of ways. There's also a go-kart launcher to help the finished go-karts speed off to the big race, plus 2 mini-doll figures and a cat figure.
- Includes 2 mini-doll figures: Emma and Dean in racing outfits with crash helmets, plus a Chico the cat figure.
- Features a showroom with rotating floor and sliding door function, and upstairs office with desks and a computer, plus a lifting workshop platform, 2 go-karts with extra pieces for customization and a go-kart launcher.
- Accessory elements include car polish bottles, paint sprayer, trophy, mug and a cookie.
- Use all the pieces to build and customize amazing go-karts for Emma and Dean.
- Display your latest go-kart design on the showroom’s revolving floor.
- Raise the workshop platform to tune the go-karts ready for the big race.
- Use the launch function to help Emma speed off to meet her friends.
- Creative Tuning Shop measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Each go-kart measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Combine with the 41348 Service & Care Truck, 41349 Drifting Diner and 41352 The Big Race Day for endless LEGO® Friends go-kart fun!
- about 21 hours agorating.prefix4rating.postfixTruly Creative!PawanRanga | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for my wife who photographs LEGO sets and MOCs as a hobby. That being set, this set is perfect for her as there are many customizable options that are available! The price is a bit on the higher side for me as I would've expected this to be priced the same as Drifting Diner. The build is quiet easy and I was able to build it in less then an hour. There are a moderate amount of stickers which is great! (My fat fingers make it really difficult to deal with small stickers and/or a large number of stickers). The karts are quite colorful and make for great pictures! Combining this set with the Xtra Road Playmat (Set ID 853840) or the Heartlake City Playmat (added below) could probably better the playtime of this set. It is very easy to lose the tool kit in this set and is not available as a replacement in LEGO Bricks either! A MAJOR flaw in design that I noticed is that the handle of the kart is too far out for the mini-doll to reach! I was very surprised to see that and when I looked at the instruction book, I noticed none of them are actually holding the handle!!! This must be addressed LEGO!! That's my only negative remark about this set! Will post images after I find a fix for the handle!Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45