Join Disney Princess Belle at a fun tea party with her castle friends!
Plan a tea party and enjoy story time with Disney Princess Belle and her friends in this fun LEGO® Juniors 10762 Belle’s Story Time set! The set features a princess castle with Starter Brick element, balcony with a magic rose under glass, turrets and a spinning turntable. There's also a park base with spinning picnic table, buildable water fountain and a trolley, plus a storybook element for Belle to read from. This LEGO ǀ Disney Princess™ set includes a simple guide to build and play, to help build confidence in younger children ages 4+. Includes a mini-doll figure, LEGO cup and teapot figures, and a buildable Cogsworth LEGO figure.
- Includes a Disney Princess Belle mini-doll figure, a Cogsworth buildable figure, plus Chip and Mrs. Potts.
- Princess castle features a Starter Brick wall element, spinning turntable, window with transparent rose decoration and a castle balcony.
- Also includes a park setting with spinning picnic table, and buildable water fountain and trolley.
- Accessory elements include a storybook with opening cover, hand mirror and a croissant, plus buildable cake and magic rose under a glass display.
- Spin Princess Belle around on the castle turntable as she reads about the prince in the storybook.
- Load up the trolley and head to the park for a tea party.
- Set Chip, Mrs. Potts and Cogsworth on the spinning picnic table and have some fun.
- LEGO® Juniors sets include Easy to Build models with Starter Brick bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
- LEGO® Juniors building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building.
- Princess castle measures over 5” (13cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Base with picnic table measures over 1” (4cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAlmost a perfect 5 stars!Warrenguy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor the price, this set is superb for the amount of awesome printed pieces you get. The build, despite it’s size, brings to life so many wonderful scenes from the film. Just as I was about to finish the build feeling quite content, I noticed that the mirror piece with Beast printed on it, is printed a bit misaligned. It is off a few degrees and when you attach it to the small gray rod piece, which is the handle of the mirror, it just doesn’t look straight. Lego does a fine job getting you replacement parts if one is missing, but I just wish there was better quality control for printing issues like this. You can even see the misalignment in the product photo. Lego, please fix these issues if possible. Other than that, this is a fine little set. The stained glass piece with the rose has got to be the most beautiful Lego piece ever.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFirst LEGO kitUCFKnight | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterLoved it! My daughter loves Duplos but I thought this would something fun to try together. This was my first kit but will not be my last.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55