Arctic Mobile Exploration Base
Available nowArctic Mobile Exploration Base4.333356.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Excavate on site with the Arctic Mobile Exploration Base!
- VIP Points
- 109VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Investigate awesome finds on the go with the LEGO® City 60195 Arctic Mobile Exploration Base! This fun set features a crane with posable arm, hook, platform and a trailer, plus a mobile lab unit with radar dish and opening door. Also includes a mobile saw vehicle with posable arm and rotating blade, plus a snow bike and a large ice build to hold the mammoth. This Arctic Expedition set includes 6 LEGO explorer minifigures and a mammoth figure.
- Includes 6 LEGO® minifigures: 4 arctic explorers, an arctic expedition leader and a driver, plus a mammoth figure.
- Features a crane vehicle with rotating, articulated arm, hook, all-terrain wheels, large hauling platform, trailer, a mobile lab unit with radar dish and opening door, a mobile saw vehicle with articulated arm and rotating saw, plus a snow bike.
- Also includes a ‘frozen' mammoth figure encased in a large ice build with white and translucent blue bricks.
- All vehicles except the snow bike hook together in a train formation.
- Accessory elements includes 2 saws, jackhammer, 2 ice picks, 2 mugs, radio, bone, camera and 2 pairs of snowshoes.
- Use the crane to set up the mobile arctic base camp before you excavate the mammoth.
- Lower the saw arm to cut into the ice and free the mammoth.
- Hook the crane onto the ice block and load it onto the trailer to haul back to base.
- Analyze different findings at the site in the mobile lab before you head to base camp.
- Crane measures over 4” (11cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Mobile lab measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Mobile saw measures over 4” (11cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Snow bike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and under 1” (1cm) wide.
- Mammoth stands over 2” (7cm) high.
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixArctic city mobile exploration baseWRK2006 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set for my birthday and I was so excited I spent almost 3 hours building it. It didn’t get boring at all. All together the vehicles were almost 3 feet long! The mammoth was a very nice addition but the crane is not really sturdy. It detaches from the base too easily. Other than that it’s a great set I would highly recommend.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 14 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixa bit extreme in sizekoppola | 35-44i'm really thinking there needs to be a size and price cap on city sets. around $100 in price with a comparable parts count. this is a set where the mammoth is the prize. that's what most people look at this set and want. the designer could've easily removed the circular saw and cargo sleds from this set, added a couple more hand saws, and probably been close to the $100 mark. a perfect parts count and price range for a growing lego collection for two boys (3 counting me) in a average sized house. i understand this is a business, but i'd gladly bought two of these sets for two mammoths at a better set size and price. the front two units are pretty cool and make for some fun play (even acting as a sandcrawler for some jawas), and the mammoth has been used with ninjago, as a bantha for some tusken raiders, and as cavemen and t-rex food. the rear two units (the saw and cargo rig) were built and destroyed within two days. the ice cave is pretty cool. I think it'll be one of those side builds that finds it's way to the lego shelf for quick access for play time. so in closing; some of this set feels like a waste but if 'ya want a mammoth it's about the only way. and, please, designers and decision makers, try to set a max goal of $100 worth of build for large city sets. preferably less for sets with much desired pre-formed animals so multiples can be bought.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 20 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFabulous set!luapts | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Great selection of minifigures, a variety of vehicles, and a mammoth! I consider this the best set of the Arctic theme. Assembling a set this size into a long “train” is quite large and impressive. Two minor issues: it is difficult to turn the crane vehicle while rolling because of its length and/or six wheels, and the mobile laboratory lacks stairs or a ladder to the entrance (just use your imagination). Not inexpensive, but I would get this large set instead of multiple smaller sets.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55
- 20 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixThis set is so cool!Yoshi12 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is awesome for play experience! I have no complaints about this set. The mammoth is super cool and how it all gets pulled around is so cool! Well there is on problem and that is the price! It is way over priced!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45