Zane - Dragon Master
Available nowZane - Dragon Master1.552.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Train with Zane to master the dragons!
- VIP Points
- 14VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Zoom skyward with the LEGO® NINJAGO® 70648 Zane - Dragon Master flyer, featuring a buildable LEGO brick handle, minifigure capsule, blade element, dragon wings and rip cord. Perform solo tricks, compete against friends, and use your environment to create countless ninja challenges. This LEGO NINJAGO toy includes a Zane minifigure.
- Includes a LEGO® NINJAGO Zane minifigure.
- Features a buildable LEGO® brick handle, minifigure capsule, blade element, foil dragon wings, rip cord, and a 2x2 round LEGO tile with Zane logo.
- Perform The Dragon Strike, The Dragon Flip, The Dragon Nest, The Eye of The Dragon, The Nosediving Dragon and other masterful moves.
- Compete against your friends in The Dragon Duel, Dragon Darts, The Flight of the Dragon, The Dragon Switch and The Dragon Hunter.
- Use your environment to create your own fantastic flyer challenges.
- Go online for even more Dragon Masters tricks and inspiring videos.
- Add 70644 Golden Dragon Master, 70645 Cole - Dragon Master, 70646 Jay - Dragon Master and 70647 Kai - Dragon Master for even more aerial ninja action.
- Flyer (without rip cord) measures over 7” (19cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- 25 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixIt Doesn’t Work!Crazyfanlego | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI buy at least one set from each wave of Ninjago “flyers”. They’ve all been great; until I bought this one. This is the most expensive of all of them. But the biggest problem is that it doesn’t WORK properly. The box art advertises that it can fly up and high, as on the box it shows kids shooting it through a basketball hoop. That is false advertisement since this thing flies less than a foot upward. I even tried to shoot it forward, and instead of taking flight (like it shows on the box) it crashes on the floor. Sometimes when I tried it, some of the pieces on the part that stayed in your hand fell off. Speaking of that part of the set, it’s terrible looking. Green pieces are visible on multiple spots on it, and the base of it looks simply weird. The only good part about the set is the...Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 25 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixFlies like a lead balloondorkmafia | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I really liked the idea of this toy. A lego copter that actually flies! Sign me up! I helped my five year old build and we took it out to the park. We took turns launching it. We got about a foot of flight out of it before it would crash. He still enjoyed it but I feel like the weight of the lego was too much for it to really get off the ground.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixWas this helpful?25