X-Wing Starfighter™ Trench Run
Available nowX-Wing Starfighter™ Trench Run451.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Small parts and Ball.
Give your youngster their first experience with the iconic X-wing Starfighter… and R2-D2!
- VIP Points
- 32VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Let your child play out unforgettable LEGO® Star Wars™ space adventures with the 75235 X-Wing Starfighter Trench Run collectible building toy. This LEGO 4+ set is designed to be fun and easy for youngsters, with folding wings and an opening minifigure cockpit, plus a special Starter Brick base that lets even first-time builders experience the pride of constructing buildings, vehicles and more, all on their own. The included simple guide to build and play will also help your young Rebel warrior understand the purpose of the building steps and grow their imagination and confidence for the perfect start to LEGO brick building in a familiar Star Wars setting. This simple LEGO set also includes a rotating turret for endless action play as well as Luke Skywalker and Stormtrooper minifigures, plus an R2-D2 Star Wars LEGO droid figure.
- LEGO® 4+ sets are specially designed to be fun and easy for youngsters and help to grow their confidence with simple building steps for the perfect start to LEGO brick building.
- Includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Luke Skywalker in his X-wing pilot suit and a Stormtrooper, plus an R2-D2 LEGO figure.
- This set features an easy-to-build X-wing Starfighter and a turret with firing disc shooters.
- X-wing, as seen in the blockbuster Star Wars™: A New Hope movie, features opening wings and a cockpit to sit Luke in, plus a Starter Brick base to quickly get your child building and playing in an exciting LEGO® Star Wars galaxy far, far away.
- Weapons include Luke’s Lightsaber and the Stormtrooper’s blaster.
- LEGO® 4+ introduces your child to a wide universe of their movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes.
- LEGO® 4+ play sets were previously branded as LEGO Juniors and are compatible with all LEGO building toys for creative play.
- Makes an ideal gift for preschoolers and youngsters.
- Combines with the 75237 TIE Fighter Attack and 75247 Rebel A-Wing Starfighter 4+ sets for loads of fun-filled Star Wars™ adventures in the stars.
- X-wing LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toy measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- 1 day agorating.prefix4rating.postfixTrench Run!Cachamoe | 19-24This isn't a bad set, especially considering the target audience, but sadly I still can't pull myself to recommend it. (the only reason why it gets a "good" overall rating is because of the fact that this is aimed at young kids) This is a rare instance where I think the secondary build is better in it's execution than the main one. The ground build had nice coloring, detail, and playability, with the turret head being able to spin around and even fire projectiles via the disk shooter. You can also angle the guns on the turret up and down. The ability to take off canisters from it as well helps with playability. The X-Wing however, is where the set suffers. The only main problem in my opinion is the cockpit piece, which looks quite horrible and is very jarring. If they could have designed the Starfighter to be able to use the proper piece, it would have made such a big difference. The fact that this X-Wing can't house R2 even though he is included is also a minor issue. The printed pieces are great though, and the wings look good for the scale. The minifigures are great in this set. Luke looks very proper and has the older helmet design and his lightsaber. You also get R2, and a regular stormtrooper for ground battles. In conclusion, this is a mixed bag of a set. It isn't bad, or by any means a waste of money, but some poor execution in the X-Wing design keeps this set from reaching it's potential. For kids, this should be fine though, as they probably won't take as much of an issue with the problems.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45