Available nowThe Rexcelsior!4.833356.
Awesome THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ spaceship toy for kids to role-play space missions!
- VIP Points
Kids will enjoy a galaxy of space adventures when they build 70839 The Rexcelsior and role-play with popular characters from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™. This LEGO spaceship toy has opening doors and lift-off roofs for easy play, dual microfigure cockpit and a detailed microscale interior with various rooms and compartments to discover and explore. The handle at the back has a trigger to activate the rapid-fire, 6-missile spring-loaded shooter. Fans of THE LEGO MOVIE 2 will love recreating their favorite scenes and dreaming up their own stories with Rex and Emmet toy minifigures, plus microfigures, micro raptor figures and micro builds that can be placed inside The Rexcelsior!
- This kids’ toy LEGO® set includes 2 minifigures: Stubble Trouble Emmet and Rex Dangervest, plus Emmet and Rex microfigures and 5 micro raptor dinosaur toy figures (3 metallic, 2 dark blue).
- The Rexcelsior spaceship toy features big boosters, dual microfigure cockpit, detailed microscale interior with various rooms and compartments, opening doors and lift-off roofs for easy play, handle with a trigger to activate the rapid-fire, 6-missile spring-loaded shooter, and an ammo storage compartment with 6 extra missiles.
- This building toy for kids also includes 5 micro builds: Emmet’s house, a forklift, 2 interaptors and a dropship.
- Kids can recreate stellar action from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ with this creative toy playset.
- The Rexcelsior LEGO® spaceship toy measures over 7” (19cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
- about 4 hours agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsA fun challenge!Annix | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am just getting back into buulding, so I'm quite rusty, but this was a fun challenge! It took me a total of 12 hours to finish, but I enjoyed the process!! I didn't expect so many details and rooms to be in it, but theres so much to it! Definitely worth the price.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 4 hours agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsLovely buildMemes | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set has a nice look and the pieces tell a story from the movie. The set has a nice interior and its finger build on the front compliments the style that goes with the front. One little problem is the back of the build is open, when the walls should be there to give the feel that the ship is fully complete. Overall a very nice and cool set.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 4 hours agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsGreat buildFlintlockwood7 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat an interesting build! The internal structure is really impressive and allows you to hold the model in one hand without it breaking. The bulk of the internals does limit the space that is available for the smaller vignettes that fill out the interior but is a necessary addition.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 4 hours agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGreat model, small flawsCivik | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonLove all the details, microfigures, and that the entire thing can be held like some sort of superfist blaster! It was a fun build with the kids and they got really into the tiny spaceships. A few things stopped me from giving it 5 bricks overall. The landing gear is fragile; a slight push can cause the gear to come apart on carpet or any non-smooth surface. The ‘clip’ for the blaster doesn’t slide down on its own. Finally, never put pressure on the top when picking up, it isn’t meant to handle that behind the bridge! Fantastic fun has been had! Just these few issues to be aware of so you don’t lose the landing gear then grab it from part of the top to turn it over like I did!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45