Quantum Realm Explorers
Available nowQuantum Realm Explorers4.2941517.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Launch an aerial attack with Ant-Man!
- VIP Points
- 30VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Fly into action against Ghost with Ant-Man’s Quantum Vehicle and The Wasp with this LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76109 Quantum Realm Explorers set. The Quantum Vehicle features an opening, bug-eye-shaped minifigure cockpit, adjustable insect arms, stud shooters and adjustable engines for launch, hover and flight modes. This set includes 3 minifigures and a gold-colored trophy element.
- Includes 3 LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes minifigures: Ant-Man, The Wasp and Ghost.
- Quantum Vehicle features a bug-eye-shaped, opening minifigure cockpit, 2 adjustable insect arms, 2 stud shooters, 2 adjustable engines and 3 mufflers.
- Adjust the engines for launch, flight and hover modes.
- Weapons include Ant-Man's Shrink Gun and Ghost's 2 Power Blasts.
- Accessory elements include a gold-colored trophy and The Wasp's wings.
- Ghost minifigure is new for June 2018.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Super Heroes Ant-Man and the Wasp movie.
- Quantum Vehicle measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTo the Quantum Realm...or the backyard!Superdad14 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonAfter seeing Ant-Man and The Wasp this weekend, we couldn't resist picking up this set. The vehicle itself, with the exception of having only one seat, is a near perfect visual match to the one seen onscreen. As the primary builder, I really liked seeing pieces be used that didn't match their normal usage, like rollerskates. 3 named character figures for 20 dollars feels like a coup, especially when Ant-Man and The Wasp are two of my son's favorites. The playability of this set is remarkable, as they work as full sized characters with other superhero sets as well as work as shrunken characters for mini adventures around the house or in the yard. Ghost hasn't seen as much play as the explorer itself, and Ant-Man and the Wasp, but she's still equally beloved. For anyone who liked the new movie, this is a perfect set; and for anyone who is a collector of Lego Marvel Super Heroes, the same applies.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 12 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAnt-Man & The Wasp a must buyWebslinger77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfQuantum Realm Explorers definitely has its + and -. But if the popularity of the "Ant-Man Final Battle" set from the first Ant-Man movie is any indication this set is a "MUST HAVE" for collectors of Marvel Lego sets. MINI-FIGURES: Grade C The Wasp: This to me is the centerpiece of the set, and also a little disappointing. The helmet and wings could have been done MUCH better. Not sure why they didn't do a dropdown shield for the helmet so you can see Wasp's eyes. Also, the bee like wings instead of long ones were disappointing. Hopefully there will be a reboot of The Wasp in future sets. Ghost: Always cool to have a new mini-figure. The hood looks great and the detail on the face and chest are solid. Ant-Man: Pretty similar to past Ant-Man versions. One of my favorite mini-figures from the Marvel movies. QUANTUM REALM SHIP: B+ Very cool design and detail. Awesome to get a little nugget before the movie comes out. Since rumors have it that the quantum realm will be KEY in future Marvel movies like Avengers 4 this little ship will play a big role. OVERALL: B Disappointed in the look of The Wasp, hopefully she will be improved in future sets. But this set again is a must buy. Great value with 3 mini-figures and a cool ship in a set under $20. Collectors are going to be going after this set and the value of this set will go up several times its retail price.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAWESOME!BenR | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOK so theres SOME glaring missteps like wasps helmet mode and I guess the wasp minifigure in general but shes still awesome, ive seen a lot of criticism for this set online BUT nobody has acknowledged that its 3 mini figures (2 BRAND new) and a completely ingenious build using all sorts of amazing techniques to make a great vehicle. it was amazing.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 12 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixBad Minifigures, Great BuildGluff | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI'm in a tough predicament with this set. On one hand, I dislike the minifigures and I wish more effort was put into them but on the other, I love the Quantum Vehicle and I want more sets like this. The Minifigures: Ant-Man - Great torso and leg printing. It's more accurate to the movie and it looks nice as well. I just wish the helmet was more accurate. Don't get me wrong, it's a good helmet but I kind of wish it remade from the previous Ant-Man set. The Wasp - What the heck happened? The helmet looks awful. It should have not used the Invincible Iron Man helmet because it looks really off. I also dislike the use of the fairy wing piece because it makes her look like bee instead of wasp. Another thing: Can we please go back to leg printing on our minifigures? It makes her look really lame without some sort of details on her leg. This makes me really hate other themes get way more effort put into their minifigures like The Lego Batman Movie while superhero sets are always stuck with half attempts of making quality minifigures. The Ghost - It's alright. There's nothing really for me to talk about other than again, there should be front leg printing. The Build: This thing is really cool. I love how the windshield opens and how the pose-able the arms are. I also adore the details of the Quantum Vehicle. It reminds me of the robotic look of the Exo-Suit (the grey barrels especially reminded me of it) and the bug-like designs of the Galaxy Squad alien vehicles. It's super unique and I adore it. There are even roller skates used as details throughout the set. That's cool! I'm really stunned at the quality of this build and I hope more sets are like this. The Verdict: Jeez, I'm totally split with the set. The build is great but the minifigures are poor. If you want a cheap, unique vehicle that makes a great display piece, I definitely recommend it. If you want minifigures based on Ant-Man and The Wasp, I don't know what to tell you. They're there but prepare to be disappointed.Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35