Ferrari F40 Competizione
Available nowFerrari F40 Competizione4.857157.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Build the Ferrari F40 Competizione fast car and race for victory!
- VIP Points
- 17VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Build, race and display the LEGO® Speed Champions 75890 Ferrari F40 Competizione toy car, then transform it into the classic F40 road car, the last car that Enzo Ferrari oversaw in his lifetime! Packed with authentic details, this 2-in-1 model features a minifigure cockpit with a removable windshield, plus interchangeable hoods and spoilers to turn the Competizione into the road version of the F40. This car toy also includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure to play out exciting race scenarios.
- Includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Ferrari F40 Competizione vehicle features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber racing tires, translucent light-style elements, racing colors, authentic design details, plus interchangeable hoods and rear spoilers.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Change the hood and the spoiler to transform the F40 Competizione into the classic Ferrari F40 road car.
- Also includes the Ferrari racing driver’s helmet.
- Ferrari F40 Competizione car for kids measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Ferrari must be red... so is this one!Tozz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my second Ferrari from the Speed Champions series. I already own 75879 and was pretty happy of it, but the stickers.... too many. Now, this one. This Ferrari, RED!!! Wow, I loved opening the bags and seeing such bright red in there! (I think the red bricks are the ones that age the best) There's a couple of stickers but they are essential to some details on the car. Lego did good not adding tons of sponsors like they did for a lot of others from this series. The construction techniques are different from other cars. It's not the easiest for kids, but the result is amazing! The rear is the best part of it, for the construction AND its accuracy. I mean, look at the exhaust, the spoiler and the rear window... The Ferrari F-40 is mythical and just for that I recommend it as a must have in this series. Thumbs up Lego for adding an extra PRINTED Ferrari logo brick!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun play featuresNateALegoMan | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot sure we needed another Ferrari but this classic model is pretty nice and accurate, for a lego, to the classic car. I like being able to switch pieces in order to deck it out for race mode. Really a neat model. Beging lego to please get the contract to do Lamborghini.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy Dream Car!Ellis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I like this Ferrari F40 set alot because this is a car I wanted to see come to Speed Champions for awhile and the build for thee car looks very cool and beautiful in a way also I like you get other pieces for a different look for the car.Overall this is a must have for any Ferrari fan.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 8 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA welcome addition to Speed ChampionsScottF80 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've only recently begun collecting some of the Speed Champions lineup and I HAD to pick this one up. For one, I'm a longtime fan of the F40 and second, I feel it's a great companion piece to 10248. I love that you can build a standard F40 or the LM conversion (aka Competizione). The build is a bit different than other Speed Champions sets I've put together with some interesting techniques. I'm a bit confused by the color choice of the "seat" as it's grey in this set instead of red. Overall, the level of detail in such a small set is quite satisfying. I took my time putting it together while watching TV, so my 2 hour build time is a bit excessive. Most experienced builders should be able to knock it out in about an hour, maybe less.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55