Bricks Bricks Bricks
Available nowBricks Bricks Bricks455.
Welcome to a world of building Bricks Bricks Bricks!
- VIP Points
Enjoy endless creative fun with this LEGO® Classic 10717 Bricks Bricks Bricks set. Build whatever you can imagine with 1,500 brightly colored LEGO pieces, including building bricks, shapes, wheels, windows, doors and eyes. This set offers 3 levels of building complexity, and makes an excellent starter set for budding LEGO builders. Age-appropriate instructions for building and rebuilding your LEGO Classic creations are included in the box, with further building instructions and inspiration available online.
- Includes 1,500 LEGO® pieces in vibrant colors, including building bricks, shapes, wheels, windows, doors and eyes.
- This LEGO® Classic building set fosters open-ended creativity and imagination.
- Create anything from a beautiful country house and gramophone with a spinning turntable, to a cute elephant with its baby and lots more—the possibilities are endless!
- Provides variable degrees of building complexity to suit builders on different levels.
- Makes a perfect starter set for budding LEGO® builders.
- Visit LEGO.com/classic for additional building instructions, fun videos, ideas and inspiration.
- Comes with a handy brick separator to make building and rebuilding easier.
- Let creativity grow with LEGO® Classic sets!
- 1 day agorating.prefix4rating.postfixUltimate Starter Packx7Kevin | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self[See attached images for full list of pieces included in this set] As an adult just getting back into Lego, this seemed like the largest collection of assorted bricks available for purchase. There's 1500 pieces in all different colours. It was pretty much everything I expected, however, there's a few things that I feel could be improved. + More larger plates. I would have liked at least 6 or 7 larger plates to build on. + 1 or 2 extra lego separators. If this was purchased for children or a family, I think it would be nice to have at least one additional lego separator tool. + Some type of storage. I purchased a storage case separately, but I think at the very least a simple plastic box could be included that fits all 1500 pieces. + More offline instructions included. The instruction book included only has about 4-5 small builds, with the option to view a few more online. I feel at least a dozen could be included with a set this large. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this for anyone looking to start building MOCs or just play around with some Lego. It's very interesting learning about all the different types of pieces and how they can be connected together. This would be great for kids or adults, and it's sure to spark the imagination of anyone who gets to dig around in this big pile of Lego pieces. :)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFantastic!CourtneytheSquid | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is going to be a Christmas gift for my son, who is 3 (he'll turn 4 a month after Christmas.) I wish it was Christmas tonight, I am so excited to give this to him! He has a good amount of Duplo right now and loves to build with those, and also just a few classic Legos. He is so determined, trying to build his creations with the few classic bricks that he has. He is going to absolutely flip out when he sees how many bricks he has to build with now! I've uploaded some photos from the manual that hopefully will be visible, to show exactly which bricks are contained. I purchased a 4x2 storage brick to put this in, and all 1500 pieces fit easily, it probably filled the box about half way up. It seems like a pretty good selection to me, I did order him some additional 2x4's in a variety of colors, just because he is 3 years old and the little guys are all about the 2x4's. But I am very confident that this one is going to be a winner!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix1rating.postfixNot only bricksTommy1981 | 35-44Purchased for: SelfThis set contains a lot of pieces that are not bricks. Set 6177 was better value for money in terms of bricks. Please bring it back.17 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry you didn't enjoy the set. We designed this one with bricks as the stars of the show, but we always like to include a good variety of pieces, that way builders can make whatever their imaginations dream up. We also always try really hard to make sure that we're clear about what each set includes, which is why most of our Classic theme sets include a list of the parts right on the packaging. If you're ever wondering about the parts included in a set, you can also check out the digital version of the building instructions. You'll find them available to download at LEGO.com/Service. All our instructions include a parts list in the last few pages.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA great range of possibilities!KaylaS | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter loved nothing of lego exept lego classic! She is a great biulder and really like the set that frees her imagination. My husband loves it too. And I found that bricks are a very good scratchie tool!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30+ days 23 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55