Available nowBlue Baseplate4.37558.
Create your own world on a Blue LEGO® Baseplate!
- VIP Points
Whether you are creating a seaside town, sunny swimming pool, ship at sea or something else from your imagination, this LEGO® Classic 10714 blue 32x32-stud baseplate is the perfect base for building, displaying and playing with your LEGO creations.
- Blue LEGO® Baseplate
- Create a seaside town, sunny swimming pool, ship on the high seas or whatever else you can imagine.
- A great supplement to any LEGO® collection.
- Measures 32x32 studs or 10'' (25cm) square.
- Let creativity grow with LEGO® Classic sets!
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNice to see it returnsnowboarder68 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased a few of these today and they are perfect for ocean, beach scenes. It really is a shame that the tan ones went though as I would have got more of those! Hope there will be a smaller grey one coming out soon or maybe some other colour.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixBlue is back, But Tan is gone?james786 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfi think its really good that we see a return of the blue 32x32 baseplate and will be very useful for my city, but why get rid of the tan baseplate, that was such a useful colour for a baseplate too, sad to see it go.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 1 day agorating.prefix3rating.postfixFlimsy and needs strengtheningATMm | 19-24Purchased for: SelfThis base plate was a great idea but its horribly flimsy if it was as much thick as the normal plates (smaller than 16x16 plates ) it would be much better and also if it could be connectable on the bottom this is very annoying for me especially since I’m in the process of building a traction fort if i could attach the tracks beneath it would be much easier to build, and would also award me with much more space5 February 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for your review! Because they're meant to lay flat and act as the bedrock on which you build your creation, baseplates have a large surface area, but don't support connections on the underside. On the other hand, regular plates are meant to be used anywhere, so they need to be thicker and more rigid. They're also smaller and don't provide the same amount of building area a baseplate is able to cover. In short, they're two different types of parts for two different usage cases. Happy building!Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFINALLY!! I've been waiting for this!PokemonMaster82 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!It's Back! The Blue Baseplate, I love the blue baseplate! It's been A long WAIT For the remake of the blue baseplate, But now, IT"S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55