Batman™ Mech vs. Poison Ivy™ Mech
Available nowBatman™ Mech vs. Poison Ivy™ Mech2.855.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Small parts and Ball.
Stage an awesome Batman™ vs. Poison Ivy™ mech duel!
- VIP Points
- 45VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Team up with Batman™ to rescue The Flash™ from Poison Ivy™ and Firefly™ with this action-packed LEGO® DC Batman 76117 Batman Mech vs. Poison Ivy Mech building set for kids. The posable Batman Mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, dual stud shooter, spinning saw blade and a net shooter, while the Poison Ivy Mech has a minifigure cockpit, stud shooter and a collapse function. Both mechs also feature gripping hands to grab a minifigure. This awesome Batman toy includes 4 LEGO minifigures plus 10 assorted Power Burst elements to customize your builds, minifigures and weapons for endless creative play.
- This super-hero toy includes 4 minifigures: Batman™, Poison Ivy™, The Flash™ and Firefly™.
- Batman™ Mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, posable arms and legs, gripping hands to grab a minifigure, dual stud shooter, spinning saw blade and a retractable net shooter.
- Poison Ivy™ Mech features a minifigure cockpit, stud shooter, posable branch ‘arms', gripping poison ivy leaf ‘hand' to grab a minifigure and a collapse function.
- Knock over the Poison Ivy™ Mech with the saw blade.
- This cool construction toy includes 10 assorted translucent-orange Power Burst elements to customize your builds, minifigures and weapons.
- Also includes Firefly’s stud shooter weapon.
- The Poison Ivy™, Firefly™ and The Flash™ toy minifigures are new for January 2019.
- Bat-mech measures over 6” (17cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
- Poison Ivy™ Mech measures over 5” (13cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- 11 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixWish there was a decent Poison Ivy set out thereDIsneyfan123 | 19-24I've been wanting a Poison Ivy minifigure for a long time, but haven't purchased one for 2 reasons: (1) She's typically bundled with the more expensive sets ($80+) and (2) these sets usually include almost no accessories for her. You'd think that with her receiving title billing in this set she'd come with something quite substantive, but all you really get is a tiny base for her. I don't understand how LEGO is able to release a whole mech for a barely known character, such as Egghead, yet not give better treatment to an A list villain such as Poison Ivy. The Batman mech is decent enough, but there are so many Batman set pieces out there already. Also, worth mentioning is that this Poison Ivy mini figure seems like a big step backwards. There's no printing on her hair or legs, like most previous versions have had. This is probably the most primitive Poison Ivy lego figure released and that's really unfortunate when considering how innovative LEGo has become with their mini figures over the last decade.Was this helpful?25
- about 9 hours agorating.prefix1rating.postfixDisappointing, unfortunatelyMummyLovesLegos | 25-34Purchased for: SonWe love Lego in our house, my son has built well over 30 sets (with my help) and I have been building Lego myself all my life. This set was received as a gift and I don't believe I've ever been so disappointed with a Lego set. First of all, none of them actually stand upright without spending way too much time balancing them just right. Firefly does not stand at all, Poison Ivy barely does and the Batman mech has to be positioned in exactly the right way, but it isn't sturdy and falls over often. Which leads to my next complaint, pieces of the Batman mech are falling off constantly. Pieces fall off if it falls over, pieces fall off when you pick it up, pieces fall off if it is gently bumped into ANYTHING. We've had this built for 3 days and I've had to nearly rebuild it at least 5 times, not to mention the countless times I've put various pieces back on. It isn't well designed. This set is marketed to children 7 years of age and up, but they can't play with it once it's built without it essentially falling apart. The Batman mech fell from less than a foot off the ground and was in so many pieces I had to bring the book back out to put it back together. This set seems like it was made to be put up on a shelf to look at, definitely not for playing and therefore, not for children.7 March 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThank you for your review! I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble getting your set to stay standing. A little rebuilding should do the trick! For Batman, you'll want to take a close look at the pieces added on page 34, step 19 of the instructions. If they're not pressed tightly together, the joints won’t be strong enough to stay together. You want to make sure that you hear a noticeable "click" as shown when you put those parts together. Similarly for the other mechs, you'll want to make sure that all the parts are pressed tightly together and just as shown in the instructions. If you'd like any further help building, you can get in touch with our LEGO® experts at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- about 9 hours agorating.prefix1rating.postfixBatman mech, poison ivy plant thingysatyr | 35-44Purchased for: SelfExpected a lot more from this set. Poison ivy is way too boring, no print on legs or arms, her mech is tiny and does not feel like a mech in general, it's unstable and flimsy. Firefly is good for a first try, (he has much better costumes in comics,) if he does not fall on his face, very unbalanced. Batman is the same like the 2018 versions, mech is good but small, only 5stickers, still has lots off play features. Flash=meh nothing special there. Boring set in general. Guess we got spoiled with the lego batman movie.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat setGemini | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Poison Ivy: Meh Batman: Can't do wrong I guess :/ Firefly: Awesome!!! Flash: Fiy boots horraaay!!! Poison Ivy Build: Ok to say the least. Batman Mech: Actually pretty good. Firefly Jetpack: Great!! Overall good set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55