Aquaman™: Black Manta™ Strike
Available nowAquaman™: Black Manta™ Strike554.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Stage an Aquaman™ vs. Black Manta™ Atlantis showdown!
- VIP Points
- 42VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Join forces with Aquaman™ and Mera™ and battle Black Manta™ for the treasure in LEGO® DC Super Heroes 76095 Aquaman: Black Manta Strike, featuring Black Manta’s submarine, with an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 6-stud rapid shooter and 2 engines. This set also includes a buildable underwater scene with 2 detachable treasure elements, 3 minifigures with trident, sword and Power Blast weapons, plus a shark figure to role-play battles from the Aquaman movie and create your own Atlantis adventures.
- Includes 3 LEGO® DC Super Heroes minifigures: Aquaman™, Mera™ and Black Manta™, plus a shark figure.
- Black Manta’s submarine features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 6-stud rapid shooter and 2 engines.
- Underwater scene features seaweed elements and 2 detachable gold-colored treasure elements.
- Weapons include Aquaman's trident and Power Blast, Mera's Power Blast and Black Manta's sword.
- The LEGO® DC Super Heroes Aquaman™, Mera™ and Black Manta™ minifigures are new for August 2018.
- Role-play exciting underwater scenes from the Aquaman™ movie.
- Black Manta’s submarine measures over 1” (4cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- 11 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesomeStocko | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is amazeballs. It has limited duel moulded piece counts or something and it sports both play features and bricks. It comes with a full day of utter peace as your child builds it, and a follow up day of arguments when a sibling breaks it and loses a bit. It’s just flipping marvellous.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 11 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWhere's Ocean Master?rmadness72 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had been anticipating this set after seeing it from the SDCC reviews and I have to say, it's a pretty awesome set. If you're tired of the batman movie sets, this is a nice change up for your DC collection. The figures are some of the best printed ones so far, with Mera being the standout...love the shimmering body scales overlay on top of the Teal green. The Manta ship is a nice, sleek design, and I like it more compared to the last one we got in set 76027. This is a very nice set for the price and while I realize this is a movie tied in set, I really hope we get the Ocean Master fig from the Aquaman Rage of Atlantis dvd in a set soon.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 11 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat setYonduvader | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set featuring aqua man, staying faithful to the upcoming film about him. The set is easy to build, the black underwater craft built to resemble a manta Ray is surprisingly sturdy and fits the antagonist black manta. The three figures are great, Aquaman is printed with a different costume to the Atlantis set one, Mera is printed nicely and has the ‘red’ hair as seen in the film trailers. The villain black manta is nicely put together and looks faithful to other images seen of him. Also included in the set are an underwater plant and shark, which can be placed on top of the plant to look as if swimming. All in all a good set for the price.Value for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixStellar, but where is Ocean Master?TirnelStargazer | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!This set is nearly perfect. I love the new Aquaman figure. It captures his new movie suit well, but I wish they could have gotten some of the orange in somehow, and I would have liked to see a gold trident rather than the gunmetal one. Mera's suit is great and the color choice for her torso and legs is perfect. However, I would probably have changed the color of her hair to bright red to better match her appearance in the movie, and I'm less than pleased with the re-use of Jyn Erso's face print. Mera deserves an alternate face with glowing eyes more than Aquaman, in my opinion (he does get one). Black Manta is perfect. I honestly can't say anything bad about this figure. Maybe a shorter sword would be better, but I'm not complaining. Gunmetal swords are hard to come by these days (unless they're in Nexo Knights-- I'm really not sure. It's a stupid theme anyway). The helmet is the same mold as the previous version of the character in 2015, but it's been remolded in black. The print on his torso matches his appearance in the movie very well, and I'm not bothered by the lack of leg printing. The shark is a nice inclusion, though I wish it was one of the larger sharks that can swallow a minifigure. A small stand is included for it. It's fairly simple, consisting of a baseplate, a piece of seaweed, and two gold crystals. The Black Manta sub is beautiful. It looks extremely menacing, having stolen the proper color scheme of Kylo Ren's shuttle, and it's even shaped like a manta ray. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it matches the appearance of the prototype stealth sub Black Manta uses in the Aquaman movie, so kudos to LEGO on that. The sub is extremely well-armed, with two spring-loaded shooters and a rotating stud shooter, all of which are fired manually rather than by trigger mechanisms. The cockpit is quite spacious (it kind of needs to be considering the size of its pilot's helmet), and includes space to store Black Manta's weapon. Unless you look at a few very specific places from very specific angles, there really aren't any odd colors showing, either. As great as this set is, there's almost nothing wrong with it (outside of Mera's head and hair). There is, however, something missing; a flaw shared with the Wonder Woman movie set. That set was missing Doctor Poison, and this is missing something far more important: Ocean Master. Black Manta works as the basis for this set, but he's really only a side villain for now. Ocean Master is the Aquaman movie's main villain, and yet we're not getting a minifigure based on his appearance in the film, much less more than one set. That feels wrong somehow. All in all, though, this is a great set that I'd recommend to any DC fan.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55