Available nowAT-AP™ Walker4.4167512.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Introduce your youngster to an amazing Imperial Walker and Clone Trooper!
- VIP Points
- 82VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Add some heavy firepower to any LEGO® fan’s collection with the tough LEGO Star Wars™ 75234 AT-AP Walker. This impressive model features articulated legs and a retractable third leg, plus an opening top and sides that reveal a detailed 2-minifigure cockpit. The model also includes a rotating and elevating top turret with a seat for a minifigure and a spring-loaded shooter for exciting battling action. With Chewbacca, Clone Commander Gree and Kashyyyk Clone Trooper minifigures plus 2 Kashyyyk Battle Droid LEGO figures, this collectible construction toy makes for a great birthday gift for kids.
- Includes 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Chewbacca, Clone Commander Gree and a Kashyyyk Clone Trooper, plus 2 Kashyyyk Battle Droid LEGO figures.
- AT-AP Walker features articulated legs and retractable third leg, a detailed 2-minifigure cockpit accessible from the top and side hatches, a locking, rotating and elevating upper turret with a seat for a minifigure and spring-loaded shooter.
- Weapons include Chewbacca's bowcaster and 4 blasters.
- Battle Droid Star Wars™ LEGO® figures feature new-for-January-2019 head decoration and torso color.
- Recreate action-filled Star Wars™: Revenge of the Sith style Kashyyyk battles!
- Go up against the 75233 Droid Gunship for even more Kashyyyk action!
- Imperial walker Star Wars™ building toy measures over 9” (24cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- 8 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAt-ApPDubbbz76 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI ordered this set just a few hours after midnight on New Years, I was really excited to get my hands on it. The mini figures are really good, commander gree and the scout look good as always and the new droids look awesome as well. The Wookie is a nice addition too. The set is a bit pricey but worth it for the minifigs. I really love how much room is inside the actual set, it can fit only 2 mini figures but they have plenty of room inside. The legs are very sturdy even without the third front leg, which can retract and stay retracted very well. The cannon isn’t much of a change from the last version but is still very nice and functional. Overall this is a nice addition to any LEGO collection and has lots of play value as well! Also LEGO, well you’re at it making Clone Wars sets why not throw in a 501’st battle pack, that would be awesome.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFire the Main 'Cannon, Sir!Auvs | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfINFO: This was a nice surprise from LEGO when I first saw this set, I was both surprised, and disappointed. I was surprised because I didn't see it coming, we had just gotten one in 2014, and disappointed cause it looked like a remake. (which it basically is, with minor improvements) I got rid of my 2014 model, (because, reasons.) So I was happy to get a new one, I ordered it on Dec 31st. And it came on Jan 5th, I enjoyed building the set, and it looks nice. DETAILS / BUILD: They improved the feet by moving them at a 45-degree angle, which is more accurate, which I'm happy with, The top roof panel, however, I am not too happy with, there are a few small holes. (No, I did not build it wrong, they can be seen on the Box-art, too.) But it's a minor issue, and not to be upset about. The legs are very sturdy, even without the 3rd leg deployed. And the guns can swivel around, (Not the main center gun, just the top, and bottom ones.) The legs have also been changed a little, shortened by a small amount to be more accurate. And swapped out a few individual plate pieces on the outer legs. MINIFIGURES: The minifigures are good, especially the Kashyyyk battle droids, they go nicely with the Droid Gunship I bought along with it. Nice detailing on all the minifigures. Chewbacca makes a good gunner for the top cannon, and the other 2 minifigures can pilot the Walker. Overall, great set. PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS: Product recommendations are broken for me, so here is what you should also buy with this AT-AP Walker... 75223, 2019 Droid Gunship.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 27 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat for collectors or kids022304 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set just the day it was released. I unboxed it( it has 5 bags, a small sheet of stickers, and a fairly thick manual), and built it. The build was really fun, having about an equal amount of technic and normal building. When it was finished, I just couldn't stop admiring how good it looked. The only bad thing is that the AT AP has three seats, and only has two clone troopers.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 6 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixLEGO AT-AP reviewScott911 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall I must say this set is very alike to the AT-AP set from 2014. To me the only differences in terms of design werr the feet, the gunner seat, the interior console, and some color changes here and there around the set. I like the build of the set even though it is somewhat like the one from 2014, it’s still nice to get a new one after a bit of time has passed. In terms of characters, they’re pretty much the same, the only difference is the battledroids which have this new color scheme. I don’t think it looks too bad although if you want to get more technical in terms of how accurate that is to the movies or actual canon of Star Wars, you don’t see the kashyyyk droids anywhere in the battle. I tend to be very optimistic so in terms of design, the Lego kashyyyk droids are very neat. Commander Gree, the Kashyyyk trooped, and the wookie warrior are cool I guess but they’re the same thing as the characters from 2014. I think it’s nice we revisit this set again but a little more variation would be nice. Again though, this set was super fun and looks very cool at the end!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 23 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45