Available nowTower Bridge4.77025235.
Restringimos el límite que una unidad familiar puede comprar para ser justos con todos nuestros fans. Si ya ha alcanzado este límite en pedidos anteriores, puede que se cancele su pedido.
Detalles del producto
Build London's famous Tower Bridge!
- Puntos VIP
- 266Puntos VIP
El valor de los puntos VIP mostrado es una estimación; los puntos reales se calcularán en el momento del pago.
Stretching over the River Thames since 1894, the famous Tower Bridge of London, England is one of the most recognizable landmarks in the world. Now you can add this timeless classic to your LEGO world buildings collection! Designed with advanced building techniques and rare colors and elements, the Tower Bridge is complete with its iconic paired towers and a drawbridge that really opens. Fun to build and display, it locks together solidly but can be taken apart in sections for easy transport. Includes 4 miniature vehicles; a black London taxi, a traditional red double-decker bus, a yellow truck and a green automobile. Completed model measures 40" (102 cm) long, 17" (45 cm) high and 10" (26 cm) wide.
- Includes 4 miniature vehicles: a black London taxi, a yellow truck, green automobile and even a traditional red double-decker bus!
- Features the iconic paired towers and a drawbridge that really opens and closes!
- Includes unique printed shield!
- Features hundreds of 1x1 slopes in tan!
- Many useful arches, angular bricks in tan!
- Includes 5 blue base plates and over 80 windows!
- Tower Bridge is ideal for building and display - it can be taken apart in sections for easy transport!
- Add this amazing landmark to your LEGO world buildings collection!
- Completed model measures an impressive 40" (102 cm) long, 17" (45 cm) high and 10" (26 cm) wide.
Instrucciones de construcción
Reseñas del producto
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWell That was Awesomebmagic | 25-34Sí, recomiendo este producto.I have to say that I had a ton of fun building this. I knew it was 4300 pieces but you don't know the gravity of 4300 pieces until you see them layed out on the table! It was around 1.5 hours to sort the pieces. It was about 10-12 hours of build time. I couldn't stop building this because it was...Experiencia de juegorating.prefix5rating.postfixNivel de dificultadrating.prefix4rating.postfixRelación calidad/preciorating.prefix5rating.postfixExperiencia En Construcción: Advanced LEGO builder¿Te resultó útil?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixJust WOW! Totally Awesomeness!!RobRob | 25-34Sí, recomiendo este producto.Comprado Para: SelfI bought this set because I thought it would be fun to try a 4000+ set. It was fun building it. I didn't sort any of the pieces but did take someones advice to build the 2 towers at the same time to save time. It was a huge help. You will also have less errors as you go. The draw back was the bags not being numbered but it made it that much better. You had to think a bit about how to put it together. I would love to see more sets like this. Maybe an ice hockey areana or football stadium could be...Experiencia de juegorating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazing!Bluecrayon | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Let me start out by saying that this was one of the absolute best Lego sets out there! Some of the features include mini cars, and a working Draw Bridge. To save time while building, organize all the pieces before attempting to build, and build both towers simultaneously. This should decrease the...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSooo Many Bricks!PapaDan2011 | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!What a task this was - took me about four hours just to count pieces and sort them into separate "sections" ( I used various and sundry items to hold the bricks until time to use) I even used small plastic baggies. This was a great challenge - took me about 20 hours over a period of five days. My arthritic fingers were never so busy. Loved it - Great addition to my city but right now have to find a place to put it somewhere in my house. As I said, loved...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55