Practice your Spinjitzu skills with Kai and Zane!
Join the ninja heroes at the dojo with this action-packed THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ Spinjitzu Training set, featuring a dojo wall with a scroll and 2 detachable staffs, weapon rack with 2 detachable katanas, combat training station, Garmadon combat dummy, plus 2 minifigures.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Kai and Zane.
- Features a dojo wall with a scroll and 2 detachable staffs, weapon rack with 2 katanas, Garmadon combat dummy and a combat training station.
- Weapons include Kai’s 2 katanas and Zane’s bow and arrow.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Dojo wall measures over 3” (8cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Weapon rack measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and under 1” (1.5cm) deep.
- Garmadon combat dummy measures over 1” (5cm) high and under 1” (2cm) wide and 1” (2cm) deep.
- Combat training station measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Startertomthiessen | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI helped my 5 year old son get the loose parts built, then left him with the instructions and remaining pieces. Aside from one piece in the wrong spot, he did amazingly well. After getting everything built, we attached everything to an extra base plate we had kicking around. Afterwards, I dug around in his LEGO box, and built a mini-base for Kai, using a mish-mash of parts (none of which was Ninjago), but was a great addition. We also grabbed some extra lightsaber handles, and attached the wooden poles for practice fights. He's had it for 2 days, and hasn't put it down. Best $15 I've spent all year.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome Details!cheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy sister was nice enough to let me get this set at my local Barnes and Noble bookstore on November 29th. This LEGO set has great value, a clever use of LEGO pieces, and a whole lot of details! You should really get this set because of its unique build and fun play ability. Have a good day! Review by cheesy. 12/17/2017Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat little setJessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 9 year old daughter put this set together in about 15 minutes but then played with it for the rest of the day. It's our first ninjago themed set, and being a cheap one, is a great introduction to the theme. We both love the little ninja Minifigures and all the swords that come with it. Pretty good value for money even at retail price. Looking forward to purchasing and building more from this theme.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Good SetEllis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I like this set because it's a cheap and easy way to get 2 ninja's I like both Kai and Zane both are cool and I like their new ninja look the training area you get a small area for Lord Garmadon's helmet and a training stick dummy alittle stand with two extra swords and a nice Dojo training corner.If anyone is looking for a good cheap set to get two ninja's I would get this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55