Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown
Available nowSanctum Sanctorum Showdown4.7778527.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Stop Cull Obsidian and Ebony Maw stealing the Infinity Stone!
- VIP Points
- 133VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Stage a LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76108 Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown between Iron Spider-Man, Iron Man and Doctor Strange and the super villains. This all-action set features a foldable, 3-level New York City building including Doctor Strange’s Sanctum Sanctorum, with an exploding wall function and hidden Infinity Stone element, plus a pizzeria and Peter Parker's apartment, both with exploding window functions. The rooftop has a minifigure-launch function and a water tower with minifigure-winch function for Iron Spider-Man. This superhero toy also includes a detachable street corner scene, plus 4 minifigures and a big figure with weapons and 20 Power Burst elements.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Iron Spider-Man, Iron Man, Doctor Strange and Ebony Maw, plus a Cull Obsidian big figure.
- This set features a 3-level New York City building including the Sanctum Sanctorum, pizzeria, Peter Parker’s apartment, 2 fire escapes, rooftop water tower, plus a detachable street corner scene.
- Fold the building in or out and attach the street corner in different places for alternative formations.
- Sanctum Sanctorum features an entrance hall with an opening door, weapon rack with an axe and sword, and an armchair; library with an exploding wall function, hidden Infinity Stone element and stand, bookshelves, opening chest with 2 daggers inside and weapon rack with a staff and spear; and Doctor Strange’s top-floor office with a new-for-March-2018 decorated Sanctum Sanctorum window, desk, bookshelves and buildable candlestick.
- Explode the wall to reveal the Infinity Stone.
- Peter Parker's apartment features an office with a desk and assorted elements including a computer, lamp and boxes, and a bedroom with a trapdoor function, exploding window function, bed and pizza element.
- Explode the window to reveal the spider web on the building wall.
- Pizzeria features an opening door, exploding window function, pizza oven, buildable shawarma and assorted elements including a pizza, pizza peel and fire extinguisher.
- Rooftop features a minifigure-launch function and water tower with winch function to send Iron Spider-Man in and out of battle on a ‘spider web string’.
- Street corner features a newspaper stand with newspaper elements, trash can and assorted elements including a spider web with Iron Spider-Man’s cell phone and a pizza slice.
- The new-for-March-2018 Cull Obsidian big figure comes with 2 buildable hammers.
- Weapons include Iron Spider-Man's Power Blast and Ebony Maw's Power Blast.
- Iron Spider-Man comes with a backplate with 4 leg elements.
- Also includes 10 assorted translucent-blue and 10 assorted translucent-orange Power Burst elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- The Iron Man, Iron Spider-Man and Ebony Maw minifigures are new for March 2018.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Infinity War movie.
- Measures over 11” (30cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
- about 13 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLEGO Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown!!!AlpacaWhale05 | 14-18Würde ich einem Freund empfehlen!This was a set that I was really excited to get my hands on, because Doctor Strange and Spider-Man are my two favorite Marvel heroes, and getting new versions of them plus the Sanctum Sanctorum and Peter Parker’s apartment in the same set is so cool! When I got the set, I was so exited to build it....Spielerfahrungrating.prefix5rating.postfixSchwierigkeitsgrad der Herausforderungrating.prefix3rating.postfixPreis-Leistungs-Verhältnisrating.prefix5rating.postfixBauzeit: 4 stdBauerfahrung: Advanced LEGO builderWar das hilfreich?55
- 6 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWorth it!KyleStyle | 25-34Würde ich einem Freund empfehlen!Overall this is an excellent set, you get 2 members of the Black Order, an exclusive Iron Spider, the updated version of Dr. Strange, a great looking Ironman, and very playable building to stage fight scenes. Lego figure wise, this is a great set for the exclusive Iron Spider and if you do not...Spielerfahrungrating.prefix5rating.postfixSchwierigkeitsgrad der Herausforderungrating.prefix4rating.postfixPreis-Leistungs-Verhältnisrating.prefix5rating.postfixBauzeit: 9 stdBauerfahrung: Intermediate LEGO builderWar das hilfreich?55
- 6 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest set I have ever built!InfinityWar | 14-18Würde ich einem Freund empfehlen!Gekauft für: SelfI got this set for my birthday along with the Thanos Ultimate Battle and the Outrider Dropship Attack. The set did not disappoint. Characters: Iron Man: The Iron Man was amazing. The shades of red remind me of the Friday suit back in Age of Ultron, but in reverse. It really makes a...Spielerfahrungrating.prefix4rating.postfixSchwierigkeitsgrad der Herausforderungrating.prefix3rating.postfixPreis-Leistungs-Verhältnisrating.prefix5rating.postfixBauzeit: 4 stdBauerfahrung: Advanced LEGO builderWar das hilfreich?55
- 6 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent buildingsstevesheriw | 45-54Würde ich einem Freund empfehlen!Gekauft für: SelfI bought this set first and foremost as a way to get some nice buildings for a city setup. Although it is primarily a Marvel set, there is crossover appeal with those who like City sets. The minifigs are nice, especially the detailing on Dr. Strange and Ebony Maw. The Iron Spider Man and Iron Man...Spielerfahrungrating.prefix5rating.postfixPreis-Leistungs-Verhältnisrating.prefix5rating.postfixBauzeit: 1 std 30 MinutenBauerfahrung: Advanced LEGO builderWar das hilfreich?55