Power Functions Servo Motor
Available nowPower Functions Servo Motor4.12558.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Power realistic steering with the Servo Motor!
- VIP Points
- 33VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Drive your LEGO® Technic creations to a whole new level with the LEGO Power Functions motor made for the ultimate 4-wheel steering experience. Power through the turns like never before with ultra-realistic steering. Steer your Technic vehicle left, right or straight ahead with any one of 15 steering axle positions. Rotates 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise. It’s easy to add 4-wheel steering to your models with the Servo Motor’s front and back power outputs!
- Servo Motor features 90-degree rotation clockwise or counterclockwise
- Designed for use with LEGO® Technic elements and vehicles
- Includes front and back power output ports for easy 4-wheel steering functionality
- Steer 90 degrees in either direction with a total of 15 fixed positions!
- Requires a Power Functions Battery Box (sold separately)
- Add 4-wheel steering functionality to your models!
- 20 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAt last LEGO has a Servo!mbellis | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHave waited a long time for this, many years whilst RC cars and aircraft developed and then many months since the first release of the LEGO servo motor in sets. Bought two Crawlers 9398 in 2012, built one and used the other for motor experiments. It didn't take long to think of some applications...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixProcrastin8 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPurchased with the 8885 remote to make steerable cars for the kids more easily. Works great with the 8879 remote as well but haven't fully realized its potential yet.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 22 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixLet us buy it alreadyBeerMe | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Have been waiting for this for a while. It comes with the 4x4 crawler and works well. If you use it with the ir controller from the train you can get 7 different steps in each direction. If you use it with the supplied ir controller it is just right/ left/ straight. Great way of controlling steering/ fine control in a model. We need more power functions/ technic/ trains in the stores!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 25 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixWill not return to centerfanders | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got a Lego servo motor and it worked fine. It was very easy to fit into a model and worked great. I used on a monster truck once and now it sometimes hesitates or does not return to center. It works fine for a while but every once in awhile it will not return to center and you have to turn the battery box off and then on again. I did not do anything wrong to it and used it very little on one car that I only drove inside like I said above. i think the price is very high for 9 volt motor. Like I said I am very disappointed. I looked it up and other people had the same problem. I would recommend this to someone else though because mine was probably one in a 100 servo motors that has that problem. Other than that it is very helpful for building your Lego creations because you do not have to make gears for the steering to slow it...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35