Porsche 911 GT3 RS
Available nowPorsche 911 GT3 RS4.63585162.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Discover the iconic Porsche 911 GT3 RS!
- VIP Points
- 399VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Experience the iconic Porsche 911 GT3 RS with this authentic LEGO® Technic replica. Inside the box you'll discover a special collector's book chronicling the history of LEGO Technic and Porsche GT cars, together with 4 original-design rims bearing the RS emblem. The sets of elements are boxed, and the building sequence gives an insight into the real-life vehicle's assembly process. The model features detailed, orange bodywork, red suspension springs, detailed headlights, taillights, brake calipers and rims with low-profile tires. The accessible cockpit features a detailed dashboard, working gearbox, steering wheel with gearshift paddles, racing seats and a glove compartment containing a unique serial number. Functions include opening doors and hood with storage compartment and suitcase, and an opening rear lid that houses a detailed flat 6 engine with moving pistons. This 1:8 scale model has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Features authentically designed aerodynamic bodywork, adjustable rear spoiler, headlights and taillights, red suspension springs, original-design rims with RS emblem, detailed brake calipers, low-profile tires, working gearbox, working steering wheel with gearshift paddles, detailed seating, glove compartment with unique model serial number, opening doors, opening hood containing a suitcase, and an opening rear lid with detailed flat 6 engine.
- Includes a collection of authentic stickers.
- Check out the orange color scheme.
- Open the doors to access the detailed cockpit.
- Lift the rear lid to access the detailed flat 6 engine with moving pistons.
- Open the glove compartment to reveal the unique serial number.
- Delivered in luxurious box packaging.
- Includes a special full-color collector's book including the history of LEGO® Technic and Porsche GT cars, plus comprehensive building instructions.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 2,700 pieces.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16+.
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS measures over 6” (17cm) high, 22” (57cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSpent a lot of time but worth it!KamCheung | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI would rather describe it as an artwork. Really impressive by the curve outside and the gears and engine inside. But something need to be mentioned is that the PDK gearbox sequence is wrong. Also, the double engagement of PDK occurs frequently which can totally stop the gears from functioning....Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWorth the money!Mazer36 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI can't believe how much detail and effort the lego designers put in this set, taking three years to develop! I had such an amazing experience putting the 4 speed transmission together, then continuing with the interior, after the body work of the Porsche. You get an code ingraved in a 1 X 4 white tile that give you special access to a certificate and pictures. Without any mortors or anything in the way, they could've add HOG steering as a option to the builder but, I really wish they...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 13 hrs 48 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 13 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA challenging and rewarding build!Nigel89 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first Lego Technic build in over 15 years, and I must admit it was a great build to get me back into the range. The presentation of the set is by far the most impressive ever seen by Lego. Opening the box instantly shows the effort put into the development of this set. It feels like a premium collectors piece worthy of the high price tag. The build itself is...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBlistersTheNamesPoolDeadpool | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBuilding a massive technic model isn't always fun, I mean, pushing a cross axel through multiple technic beams isn't all that fun and sometimes they're not properly aligned so you end up either having blisters or leaving a mark on your table. That said, this was a very different experience and the...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 9 hrsWas this helpful?55