Open up Newt’s case for magical beast adventures!
- VIP Points
Discover a magically expanded world inside LEGO® Fantastic Beasts™ 75952 Newt’s Case of Magical Creatures. Help Newt, Jacob, Tina and Queenie care for the creatures, then use the ladder to climb back out, fold up the case and set off on your next adventure! Includes 4 minifigures as well as buildable Erumpent, Occamy and Thunderbird creatures, plus Niffler and Bowtruckle figures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Newt Scamander™, Jacob Kowalski, Tina Goldstein™ and Queenie Goldstein™, as well as buildable Erumpent, Occamy and Thunderbird creatures, plus Niffler and Bowtruckle figures.
- Features a buildable and foldable case containing a nest with an Occamy egg, shelter and grooming areas.
- Open and unfold the case for portable play!
- Use the accessory elements to care for the magical creatures.
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Fantastic Beasts™ movie series.
- Accessory elements include 4 wands, a teapot, brush, meat cleaver, turkey leg, umbrella, helmet, coins, gold bar, ladder, bucket and magic potions.
- Case (closed) measures over 5” (13cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep, and over 2” (6cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep when opened out.
- 3 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsHappiness comes in small packagesGyes91 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI absolutely loved Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them and bought this product as soon as it became available. Now my recently-turned-30 sister is very jealous and contemplating whether she should buy it as well. First, the beasts. Thunderbird looks regal with his 3 pairs of golden wings. Occamy looks beautiful with its vibrant colours. Niffler so smol and cute. Erumpent was unexpectedly my favourite! Very adorable. It is a shame that Bowtruckle is only designed as green stick but also that there's no figure for demiguise and swooping evil. Second, the case. Outside it has Newt's initials and next to it is the "Muggle Worthy" button to avoid suspicious muggle eyes. Case is designed beautifully with golden hinges and lighter color of edgings. When you open the case, you enter Newt's case to his hidden cabin. You can see Niffler's shiny stash, an occamy egg, bowtruckle branch, Newt's workstation and a photo of Leta Lestrange. If I was little, I would have taken this case with me everywhere and whip out my Fantastic Beast characters to show off. Thirdly, the characters. Newt is in his comfort zone and ditched his blue petrol peacoat. He looks dashing in his brown vest and his dimples are to die for. What. A. Cinnamon Bun. Queenie has her signature blinding smile (goddess!!) And Tina looks gorgeous (minus her cockroach pattern shirt). Only problem I have is that Jacob looks so grumpy. But you can flip it around so that he's wearing a helmet since his skull is susceptible to breakage under immense force. Very worth it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsFunny, Fabulous, Fantastic :)Cylthe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt has been 20 years since I quit te world of LEGO, but my passion went anew and this was the first set I built myself after so long time. Huge fan of the Wizarding World, this set couldn't be better to start with. First of all, this set is worth the price, really, and you will enjoy doing all the beasts and the suitcase. Each part is a very unique pleasure to build (particularly the Thunderbird and the little mechanism (closure) is super cool). Lot of little parts and very nice building experience. Not difficult set, per se. I recommend! And of course, you can carry it with you eheh ;). I provide a picture of the two sets I have bought the day my passion resurfaced!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsA Unique & Iconic Set for Fans of Fantastic BeastsTeeMac | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a rather detail and solid set. While it is not as epic and grand as some of the Harry Potter sets such as the Great Hall, it is iconic and unique in its own way. It reminds me of my other set “Hobbit - An Unexpected Gathering Set”/the Hobbit Hole, a mid-sized set with all the key characters from the movie. I love all of the details of the briefcase. The three included creatures are all really beautiful to look at. Building-wise, while it wasn’t super challenging, the set is complex and detailed enough to make the process enjoyable. My 3.5 years old son is the one who really play with the set. Even though he had never watch the movie, he has a great time role playing with all of the characters and beasts. He also enjoys opening+unfolding the case, and closing+folding the case. The mechanism is definitely solid for withstand a preschooler’s repeating play. My main critique of the set is that the claws of the Thunderbird and the legs of Erumpent failed off way too easily. My son and I have to constantly fix them while we are playing with it. The case is also a bit smaller than I expected but at the same time that’s what makes it super cute. Additional Feedback regarding the Fantastic Beasts Series: It will be nice to feature the many unique beasts depicted in the movie either in different sets (the circus scene? ) or as individually packed mini-sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 9 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsA Fantastic BuildBrickwich | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am in love with this set. Even as an adult builder, I can't get over how fun this thing is. The beasts are fantastic and the design of the case is awesome. Two things: I do wish the egg was blue or silver as in the movie. The Demiguise would also have been a welcome addition - it feels like a salient omission. But overall, a great build, great pieces, and great value.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55