Hit the slopes with the 3-in-1 Modular Winter Vacation set!
- VIP Points
- 33VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Enjoy active adventures with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31080 Modular Winter Vacation set, featuring a cozy ski cabin with a rooftop ski slope, slalom flags, balcony with open fire, outdoor picnic bench and a shop with a detailed interior, cash register and a serving hatch from where customers can purchase ski equipment and drinks. You can mix and combine the buildable modules and easily swap the window, door and other modular sections to customize the ski cabin with the LEGO® Creator modular system. This construction toy also rebuilds into a Bobsleigh Track with bobsleigh and camera or a Yeti Surprise, and includes 2 minifigures, both dressed for adventures in the winter landscape.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a woman and a man, both dressed for adventures in the winter landscape.
- Modular Winter Vacation set features a cozy ski cabin with a rooftop ski slope, slalom flags, balcony with open fire, and a shop with a detailed interior, cash register and serving hatch, plus an outdoor picnic bench.
- Features an authentic white, brown and blue color scheme.
- Put on the helmet and skis and race down the slope to perform amazing jumps.
- Call at the ski cabin to buy equipment or a mug of cocoa, and then relax in the warmth of an open fire on the rooftop terrace.
- Mix and combine the easy-to-connect, buildable modules to create a double ski slope, and easily swap the window, door and other modular sections to customize the Ski Cabin with the LEGO® Creator modular system.
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild it to create a Bobsleigh Track with bobsleigh, or a Yeti Surprise where a yeti is roaming near a toilet cabin.
- Ski Cabin measures over 5” (15cm) high, 21” (21cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- Bobsleigh Track measures over 4” (12cm) high, 8” (21cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
- Yeti Surprise measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- 22 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixUnique, but not as solid as other buildskspar | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis has a lot of fun details and the ski slope along the building is fun. We are generally happy with it (the owl is awesome), but we will say that it isn’t anywhere as well constructed as say the lakeside cabin (31048), treehouse (31010), or the mountain cabin (31025). The two cabins in...Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 7 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixLike other ski sets, misses the markTres | 25-34Purchased for: SelfCreator 3-in-1 is my favorite line. Skiing is my favorite hobby. This should be a no-brainer, right? But it's not. LEGO seems to have an issue with making good ski-related sets. The clothing and color choices are bad. Why is the ski hill the roof of the cabin? Has anyone at LEGO ever heard the term "steezy"? I think it's a silly term, but...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 22 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixAnother good 3in1 setdanefan73 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have a few of the 3in1 sets - this one particularly bought for the winterscape of next Christmas. Generally I find the 3in1 sets (houses) very good and decent value for money. This one is no exception in my opinion. Interesting build technic with the windows/doors slotting into the openings of the frame, but sure how solid that is though. Haven't build the 2 others yet. This is the first set where I have had bricks missing - 2 in facts.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 7 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFun set with some very nice details.anubiskhan | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEnjoyed this set quite a bit. The cabin details real give it a lot of character(Door light, snow drips, icy steps, coffee machine, etc.) I see some other posts mentioning the sturdiness of the structure. I found it relatively stable and didn't think it suffered too much from the modular additions, namely the ski hills. However, the front window unit tips out quite easily on my set. I solved this with a white 2x1 and a white round-1x1 to act as a kick stand, placed beneath the snow drip to look like more snow. I would recommend a white base plate. Adds to winter feel and attaches the tree and table. Note: the skier is speedy but lacks grace one on the landing :D.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45