- Minifigure Cake Mold
Minifigure Cake Mold
Available nowMinifigure Cake Mold4.2857514.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Bake the tastiest LEGO® minifigure ever!
- VIP Points
- 16VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
- NO AGE
Have a party and bring out the coolest cake in town! Bake up a tasty treat in one of your favorite LEGO® shapes with this easy to use, easy to remove silicone baking mold that can be used in both the oven and microwave, and cleans up quickly in the dishwasher. Bring a minifigure to life with this fun cake mold!
- Iconic minifigure shape in bright blue.
- Easy slip-out silicone baking mold.
- Oven and microwave safe – min. approx. 20°C (68°F) – max. 230°C (450°F).
- Dishwasher safe – max. 65°C (150°F).
- Measures over 12” (30 cm) long, 8” (20 cm) wide and 2” (5 cm) high.
- 24 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun cake!JocelynF | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWhat a fun birthday or party cake idea! Need to have perfectly clean mold, and then grease well especially in all the crevices, and don’t overfill. It won’t take an entire box cake, but leaves just enough for 6 extra cupcakes! I used store-bought self-leveling cookie icing and it looked and tasted great! Had to make my own yellow frosting for the classic yellow head and hands - those were tough to get perfect! Used chocolate chips for eyes and smirk. Love this item - bring it back for others!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55
- 26 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun Cake for our Lego Day 2017LegoNina | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first silicone mold experience. I set it directly on the oven rack. I tested it empty to make sure it would sit level-ish. Following suggestions on line, I greased with cooking spray and coated with confectioners (powder) sugar and cooled completely before removing and the cake popped out with no problem. It took about 10 minutes longer to bake than expected - I watched it carefully for the last few minutes - I also filled the mold a little to high, so that could account for additional baking time. I used a bread knife to cut the overage off the top so it would sit level on the plate. I don't know if it was using a silicone mold vs. a metal cake pan, or luck in perfect timing on the baking duration, but this was the moistest cake I have made in years. (It was a store bought funfetti cake.) I coated with buttercream frosting and then with marshmallow rolled fondant tinted with decorator gel color. The marshmallow fondant did taste much better than standard fondant - but the kids ate a few bites and then scraped it off, so I will probably use decorator icing next time. I wanted to share the picture, and I know it doesn't look perfect but, I ended up getting started on the decorating part at midnight and hadn't used fondant in a couple of years. I used a black decorator marker to make the eyes and mouth. If you plan to use marshmallow fondant, remember it should be refrigerated 12 hrs before use, so make it the night before.Was this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFabulousSingleMom | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Cake turned out beautifully! Easy to wiggle off the cake once cooled. And fun to decorate! Can see us doing many different designs for many occasions :) now I want the tiny molds for bricks and mini figures!Level of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazingBonni | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought this on a whim for my Lego-obsessed first grader. After the employee said she loved it, we went home and made brownies. They came out perfectly! Just grease it well and cool completely.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55