- LEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control
LEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control
Available nowLEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control4.6098541.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Ultimate control over your LEGO® Power Functions creations!
- VIP Points
- 13VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Build a LEGO® Power Functions IR receiver, battery box and motors into your LEGO creations, then use this handy remote control to start, stop, change direction and more!
- The LEGO Power Functions IR Remote Control system operates on 4 different channels enabling the use of 4 models being controlled at the same time.
- Control up to 8 different LEGO Power Functions with one remote by connecting 2 LEGO Power Functions to 4 different receivers each.
- The reaching distance of the infra-red RC system is at least 30' (10m).
- Requires IR Receiver (Item #8884), not included.
- Requires 3 AAA (1.5V) batteries, not included.
- 11 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesomely Featured RemoteD2ARK |I would recommend this to a friend!From the standpoint of an electrical engineer, this remote is easily one of the best bargains for model control I've seen in a while: 1) Two Rocker Switches - for enabling forward, stop, and reverse on two different, independent control line schemes. Each switch also has axle-holes for creating...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixWas this helpful?55
- 25 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNo Really, about the BatteriesNeonKitten | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDO NOT use Duracell, for some reason they just don't work. It's an odd thing to have to say, but, I got this item brand new off the website, plugged in brand new batteries, Duracell, and, Nothing, Nada, Zip, Zilch. Hit the controls and the green light didn't so much as flicker. (Batteries were brand new) Went to the store, grabbed some Rayovac Batteries, plugged them in, and works great! No clue why... It's just a thing... get other batteries and you'll be fine!Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 25 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTip for Power FunctionsKarynC | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI ordered 3 of the power functions for my son for Christmas. Couldn't get this one to work, phoned the help line; turns out Duracell brand batteries tend not to work in Lego battery-powered items. Switched to another brand and voila, works like a charm!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat remote controlprophetofdoom | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This handset works very well for anything except trains, because of its lack of speed control. For cars and other non-variable contraptions, this remote would be a great starter to RC Lego. Controls are very simple and easy to learn. Extremely easy to use and reasonably priced, I recommend this set to every Lego fan!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55