Celebrate the holidays with the LEGO® City Advent Calendar!
- VIP Points
Ring in the holiday season with the fun 60201 LEGO® City Advent Calendar. There are 24 different buildable presents, one for each day of the holiday season, including a space shuttle, race car, drone, robot, Christmas tree, monster truck and much more. This LEGO City set includes 5 LEGO minifigures and a dog figure.
- Includes 5 LEGO® minifigures (including Santa!) and a husky dog figure.
- Features 24 different items including vehicles, seasonal items and minifigures.
- Includes a chicken leg, 2 ice elements, 2 cupcakes and 4 cookies.
- Open a ‘door’ each day to reveal the day's present.
- Collect all the minifigures to add to your sets.
- Celebrate the spirit of the season in LEGO® City with the newest, fun Advent Calendar.
- 5 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixDecent calendar overall, but a bit lackluster...LegoTsar | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!I have to say that this year this advent calendar is my favorite of the three. But even this one is not perfect. The minifigure count has dropped yet again to a mere 5 figures. None of them reference any of this year's themes, which is disappointing. The whole figure lot is bland, unoriginal, and the santa figure for some reason no longer uses that nice and rare face print from last year. In that respect, the calendar is disappointing. However the mini builds are actually really nice this year. I like the references to sets from this year, as well as the little scene additions like the holiday clock. The spaceship and passenger train are fun. These builds redeem most of the calendar (again, most), but the minifigures here really take away from the set, because they are so vital to the calendar. It is a fine set but I really think this year's calendars overall have been very sub-par.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 24 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 9 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFamily funCaliLegoFam | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe bought this for our 8year old son just to have a family night putting them all together.. even tho it is a one a night thru Christmas calendar but we love Christmas and couldn't waitPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 9 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixAdvent doosLegoGek | 55-64Purchased for: SelfEvery year we're getting less & less value for money and minifigures in the annual advent box as collector's. Now to top it off they reduce the price with 20% two weeks before the start of the advent time. Feel pretty cheated as collector by LEGO buying it 2 weeks ago for the full prices.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 9 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixRepeat figures and builds, but tree topper made itLegoMom08 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe have the last 5 years of Lego Advent Calendars -- most of them City with a few Star Wars versions added on top. I was ready to skip this one and build our own from 5 year's worth of Christmas themed figs and mini builds, but the minifig tree topper called my name. Our family has a pretty good collection of Christmas themed sets and I'm sure we'll use these pieces. The tree topper was the only real reason for me to buy it and I bought it on sale so I didn't have to pay full price for it when we only really want the one piece. I'm crossing my fingers we don't lose it! LOL. If this is your first advent calendar, it's a pretty fun set for little kids or those who don't have a whole collection of Christmas themed minifigs and mini builds.Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixWas this helpful?35