Play at warp speed with Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter With Hyperdrive!
Speed across the galaxy with Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter With Hyperdrive. This detailed LEGO® brick recreation of the ship featured in Star Wars: Attack of the Clones includes an opening minifigure cockpit, space for the R4-P17 Astromech droid top section and 2 stud shooters, while the large hyperdrive features 2 spring-loaded shooters, big engines, and a grab handle for enhanced play and quick release of the docked model. This impressive set also includes 3 minifigures and an Astromech droid figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jango Fett and young Boba Fett with mini legs, plus an R4-P17 Astromech droid figure.
- Features Obi-Wan’s Jedi Starfighter and a buildable hyperdrive.
- Jedi Starfighter features an opening minifigure cockpit, space for the R4-P17 Astromech droid top section (with storage space for the torso inside the ship) and 2 stud shooters.
- Hyperdrive features 2 spring-loaded shooters, big engines and a quick-release grab handle for enhanced play.
- Dock the Starfighter with the hyperdrive and pull the trigger to release it again.
- Grab the handle and zoom the model around the room.
- Hyperdrive stands on any flat surface.
- Relive exciting scenes in space from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones.
- Jedi Starfighter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Hyperdrive with docked Jedi Starfighter measures over 10” (27cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide.
- 7 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixCook Set, Cool Minifigures, Slight disappointedRandykennedy | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet me start off by saying, I have over 50 Star Wars LEGO sets, and this was still a fun, and enjoyable build. I absolutely love The Clone Wars, and the LEGO sets for the clone wars. I bought this set to get the Mudtrooper bonus (promotional item during October of 2018) But primarily because it has Jango Fett. Jango Fett, and Boba Fett are my absolute favorite characters/villians/bounty hunters, and sadly I don't have a Jango... Until now. I wanted this set primarily because of the ship and hyperdrive, the hyperdrive was a cool addition, as well as Jango fett. The set looked cool in the pictures. I was kind of expecting the whole build to be a little bit bigger, but overall its a good build. PROS: Minifigures are awesome in this set Hyperdrive ring is very sturdy, and the quick release works well. Nice cockpit design for Obi CONS: Stickers, a lot of them... a lot No place to put the lightsaber... really the design could have had a hook for the lightsaber on the ship, like Anakins. Price should have been more around $60-$70 not $100... I felt like I was paying a lot just for the minifigures. Anakin's fighter is $20, and was a solid great build. So i'm paying $80 more for 2 more minifigures and a circle? Yeah I truly feel like I paid for Jango and Boba in this set and not the build. Flimsy ship - Everytime I pick it up it feels like its going to fall apart, and not just the wings but the whole upper level Overall, it was enjoyable, and different so I liked it. The ship is a different design from the Anakins ship, but also similar in a way. The New Anakins ship is much more sturdy and detailed.5 October 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We always test and retest our toys to make sure that they’ll hold up to play when they’re built exactly as shown in the instructions. If something ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be, which can cause instability. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Set!N8theGr8 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This build was much like #7661, especially the hyperdrive ring. But I really enjoyed it and thought it was a bit more fun. The alternate faces on the minifigs are awesome too. I've been waiting for another Jango minifig since #75015. Worth the money!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixOutstanding productGrevious | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set with very intricate detail and it looks like it flew right of the screen!! Lovely figures and I especially liked the new 2013 Jango Fett it looks much better than the 2002 version. I really appreciated the lifting handle and the docking system for the Starfighter. This looks a lot better than the 2002 version which is just flat, literally! But the price is way to much it shouldn't be $180 NZD but $150 NZD no, no ,no. Everything good here is just torn apart by this horrible price . I recommend this but next time you do a model like this we need a lower price.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixtruiz7 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed building this set it was fun and made me feel like a kid again. This set was not hard to build. But my astro mech came with no head. It also come with a bag a legos that i dont know where they go to. They are part number 6004908 i checked the book twice and was not mention where they belong.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55