Hogwarts™ Great Hall
Available nowHogwarts™ Great Hall4.6535.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Welcome to magical adventures at Hogwarts™ Great Hall!
- VIP Points
- 133VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Build and recreate a magical fantasy realm from the Harry Potter™ movies with this detailed 4-level LEGO® 75954 Hogwarts™ Great Hall Harry Potter building kit, featuring a fireplace, benches, tables and reversible house banners, plus the Grand Staircase tower with a spiral staircase, potions room, treasure room, sorting hat, Mirror of Erised™ and lots of magical artifact accessory elements. This fantasy role-playing castle toy includes 10 minifigures and buildable Basilisk and Fawkes™ creatures, plus Hedwig™ and Scabbers™ figures.
- Includes 10 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Ron Weasley™, Hermione Granger™, Draco Malfoy™, Susan Bones, Professor McGonagall™, Professor Quirrell with dual Lord Voldemort™ face, Hagrid™, Albus Dumbledore™ and Nearly Headless Nick, plus buildable Basilisk and Fawkes™ creatures, and Hedwig™ and Scabbers™ figures.
- Features the buildable Great Hall and a tower.
- The Great Hall features tables, head table with seats, fireplace, 2 reversible house banners and 4 ‘floating' candles, food (turkey leg, ice cream and a small cake), brooms, trophy cup and a teapot.
- 4-level tower features movable Grand Staircase spiral steps at its base, potions room, treasure room with chest and a turret featuring the Mirror of Erised™ with changeable pictures and roosting spot for Fawkes™.
- Also includes a boat with hanging lantern.
- Place the students in the boat and sail to Hogwarts™ castle.
- Help Hermione and Susan create magical potions.
- Feast in the Great Hall and use the sorting hat to select the students’ houses!
- Welcome the new students with Hagrid™ and Professors Dumbledore™ and McGonagall™.
- Use the magic wands to pitch Harry against Draco in the Dueling Club!
- Swoop Fawkes™ into battle and help Harry battle the giant Basilisk serpent.
- Gaze into the Mirror of Erised™ with Ron and change the picture.
- Turn Quirinus Quirrell into Lord Voldemort™ by rotating his head!
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Harry Potter™ movies.
- Accessory elements include 7 wands, 3 tumblers, an umbrella, lantern, broom, sorting hat, cauldrons, potions, candles, 2 wizard brooms, food, trophy, teapot, chest and a spider.
- Combines with the 75953 Hogwarts™ Whomping Willow™ for even bigger LEGO® Harry Potter™ adventures.
- Hogwarts™ Great Hall measures over 14” (37cm) high, 11” (30cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTerrific! Small moc needing a few extra piecesJaimzee | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is truly a terrific set, so well designed but its missing the small turrets on the main tower... I've had a look through Pick-a-Brick and with the extra pieces shown I've fixed this,...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA beautiful set with lots of detailIvana | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!The Great Hall set is the latest in line of Harry Potter sets I have built, and it certainly delivers on quality and detail. It comes with an abundance of minifgures, of which I found Neraly Headless Nick most impressive. Professor Quirrell minifigure also comes with a "Voldemort" face on the other...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 19 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery impressedsjoldenn | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was the first ever Lego set I have ever purchased and I am very happy. It took me just over 4 hours to build. The instructions were very clear and easy to understand. I am very impressed with the detail of the set and love the reversible pieces you can switch. Can’t wait to start saving and collecting more...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 19 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat to See the Return of Harry PotterJustinHollywood | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Love this version of the Great Hall. It's very detailed. After visiting the Warner Bros. Studio Harry Potter Tour outside of London, it would be cool if LEGO did a Creator Expert version of Hogwart's Castle that better captures the size and elements of the original, massive model used in film...Value for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55