Harry Potter™ and Fantastic Beasts™
Available nowHarry Potter™ and Fantastic Beasts™4.5538.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Discover the magic of LEGO® Minifigures with the Harry Potter™ and Fantastic Beasts™ collection!
- VIP Points
- 7VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Bring wizarding world fun to any LEGO® set with the LEGO Minifigures 71022 Harry Potter™ and Fantastic Beasts™ collection. This lineup of exclusive, Limited Edition collectible characters features an array of new-for-August 2018 accessories and enchanting costumes. Enjoy all-new Fantastic Beasts adventures with Newt Scamander™, Jacob Kowalski, Tina Goldstein™, Queenie Goldstein™ and Credence Barebone™. Then take a journey to the world of Harry Potter with Luna Lovegood™, Neville Longbottom™, Cho Chang, Dean Thomas, Lord Voldemort™, Dobby™, Cedric Diggory, Mad-Eye Moody, Professor Flitwick, Professor Trelawney, Albus Dumbledore™, Harry Potter in School Robes, Ron Weasley™ in School Robes, Hermione Granger™ in School Robes, Draco Malfoy™, Harry Potter in Pajamas and Percival Graves! Each minifigure comes in a sealed ‘mystery' bag together with one or more accessory elements, plus a collector's leaflet and a unique display baseplate.
- Every collectible LEGO® minifigure in this series comes with one or more accessory elements, plus a collector’s leaflet and a unique display baseplate.
- 22 Limited Edition LEGO® Minifigures characters to build and play out your very own magical Harry Potter™ and Fantastic Beasts™ movie scenes!
- Includes new-for-August-2018 costumes and accessories, including Harry's Invisibility Cloak, a Golden Snitch, Voldemort's snake Nagini and Newt's Niffler and case.
- Combine the Harry Potter™ and Fantastic Beasts™ minifigures with LEGO® building sets for endless play possibilities.
- Have fun trading minifigures with your friends to complete your collection.
- PLEASE NOTE: Each ‘mystery’ bag contains one of the 22 characters available in this collection. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate requests for specific minifigures. If you purchase more than one ‘mystery' bag, you may receive two or more identical minifigures.
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHarry Potter Fantastic Beasts MiniaturesRavenclawBuilder | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHello, These figures are amazing with the amount of work and detail put into them. I bought all of the Harry Potter Lego sets for 2018 and found these miniatures helped enhance the sets because they added more key characters from the books. I especially love Luna Lovegood and her glasses face and Harry Potter with his invisible cloak and how well he matches up with the mirror from the Hogwarts set. I avoided any characters that did not have actual legs like the Dumbledore and Voldemort along with characters from Fantastic Beasts, so I cannot comment on them. Nevertheless, I would still recommend picking up a few packs to get your favorite characters!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGatta collect them all!Gyes91 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt took some time since they were so popular and became sold out as soon as they came in to the store but I managed to collect them all! Actually 2 sets of each for myself and my recently-turned-30 sister. It was hard work and required precision of a professional and the patience of a jedi master. You do, however, have to sacrifice your dignity as an adult when little ankle biters come and watch you like a fasinating zoo animal while the more respectable adults glances at you with pity and mock. But who cares, I am proud to say that I am a kidult who grew up with Harry Potter and Lego. At first, feeling for the contents inside the package was difficult but after doing this at 5-8 different shops each day, you master the skill. Only problem was finding Percival Graves as they only have 1 in each box (of 70 or something). It was really fun finding them and putting them together. The satisfaction of finding the right minifigure is indescribable- you enter Valhalla. After you put them together, you are impressed by the tiny details and props each minifigures have as you would expect nothing else from Lego. Overall, whether you are a Lego fan or Harry Potter fan, you GATTA collect them all.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLuna LovegoodGloriousCoffeAndCatLady | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfToday I bought two packs at my local bookstore, and couldn’t wait to open them. I got Voldemort and Luna Lovegood, and am especially happy about the second one. But even though I like their appearences and how easily they can be build, I am a bit confused, because my Luna figure doesn’t match the one online or on the list that’s included in the little bag. While these versions only have the “regular” face, mine had the glasses from the Quibbler printed on, in metallic colours. While it looks really good, and I really like it, I am just wondering why it is that way? Was the appearance just changed, after they printed everything, or did I miss some special collection information? Anyway, I am really looking forward to display them on my shelf, and maybe even use them to play, if I expand my collection.30 October 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! It's great to hear that you're enjoying your minifigures. Some of our minifigs - like Luna - have two face prints, one on either side of their head. In her case, you'll find her regular face on one side, and her glasses on the other. To change which face is on display, just pop off her hair, turn her head around, and pop her hair back on.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHad to have them all!Randi | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I went to the lego store to get a couple bags, ended up leaving with the whole set! It took me 1.5 hrs of feeling each bag to collect them all! I couldnt be more happy with them! The detail is awesome! My very favorite one is trelawney!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55