Available nowFire Plane552.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Small parts and Ball.
Rescue the trapped skunk from the wildfire with the LEGO® City fire crew!
- VIP Points
- 53VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Help the firefighters protect the forest critters of LEGO® City with the exciting 60217 Fire Plane set, featuring a dual-propeller firefighting plane with pontoons, detachable minifigure cockpit, hatch on top to load the water elements and a lever to drop them. This rescue building toy set also includes a fire buggy with new-for-January-2019 3-shot stud shooter, plus 2 trees, 3 minifigures and a skunk figure.
- Includes 3 LEGO® City minifigures: a pilot and 2 firefighter minifigures, plus a skunk figure.
- This forest fire rescue set features a fire plane with opening and detachable minifigure cockpit, spinning propellers and opening top and bottom hatches, plus a fire buggy with new-for-January-2019 3-shot stud shooter and roll cage.
- Also includes 2 buildable burning trees, one with a burrow at the base for the skunk to hide in.
- Accessory elements include 14 water elements (6 small studs and 8 larger elements), 6 buildable fire elements, and new-for-January-2019 smoke gear set and fire axe.
- Open the top hatch and fill the plane with water elements.
- Spin the propellers to launch the plane and head to the fire.
- Load 3 water elements into the stud shooter and push the plunger to shoot them at the fire and knock it out.
- Push the lever and release the hatch at the bottom of the plane to drop the water elements on the flames and knock them down.
- Put on your smoke gear and head into the forest fire to rescue the skunk.
- Fire plane measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 12” (33cm) wide.
- Fire buggy measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Tree with skunk burrow measures over 3” (10cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- 12 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest Set Ever!Oliwier | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBuilt it in 25 minutes and is sooo going in my collectors' shelf!I recommend this to any person for two reasons 1.A great look! 2.A Big/fun set and is looking very nice on my collectors' shelf. I've had no problems with the set,if you have a friend who likes Planes this is a good choice! Yes,i do recommend this set to people.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 10 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNice KitBrucePFFD | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis kit was acquired with a number of other fire related city kits. This kit was simple; direct and easy to assemble...no real trouble spots in the directions or assembly. I would recommend this to builders of almost all ages.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55