Dilophosaurus Outpost Attack
Available nowDilophosaurus Outpost Attack3.2554.
Earn Double VIP Points on every purchase, limited time only!
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Small parts and Ball.
Defend the outpost from the terrifying Dilophosaurus!
- VIP Points
- 119VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Brace the hunters for a fierce LEGO® Jurassic World™ 75931 Dilophosaurus Outpost Attack in this fun play set. Step down from the lookout tower and crane, featuring exploding gate and wall functions, crate and baby Dilophosaurus, and use the tranquilizer gun to stop the Dilophosaurus breaking through the fences. This Jurassic World toy set includes 3 minifigures, a Dilophosaurus figure plus a baby dinosaur element.
- Includes 3 minifigures, a Dilophosaurus dinosaur figure and a baby dinosaur element.
- Features an outpost fence with a watchtower, movable crane and exploding gate and wall functions.
- Dilophosaurus dinosaur figure features posable limbs, head and snapping jaws.
- Activate the exploding gate and wall functions to stage a dinosaur breakthrough!
- Also includes a tranquilizer gun.
- Accessory elements include 2 crates, a dinosaur egg and binoculars.
- Outpost measures over 5” (14cm) high, 14” (37cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Dilophosaurus dinosaur figure stands over 2” (7cm) high.
- 6 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixVery Overpriced for What You Getsoundwaveman | 19-24Purchased for: SelfThis is such an overpriced set at RRP of £44.99. I really liked the look of this one and thought well if I think it’s bad value I’ll say so. So that’s what I’m doing here. The set itself contains 3 minifigures + Dilophosaurus and the baby Dino which, yes is really cute and a nice new piece. The build is really good and the finished product does the job well enough, however the watch tower section isn’t a strong and sturdy build which these days I would expect from LEGO. Instead it is flimsy and not very well designed. I would however add I like the gates and the play feature that comes with them. I also like the construction of the electric fence section which looks very good. I understand that the dinosaur pieces cost more to produce etc. But I can not in any way justify the price for this set. I really wish the set came with a character that was identifiable in the movie and not just three generic minifigures. I would not recommend this set unless it becomes cheaper and I wouldn’t pay any more than £35 for it. I will also add to this review that I feel lego is using the Brexit situation as an excuse to rack in a bigger profit from the UK when they don’t need to. It’s a real shame about the price because the set itself isn’t too bad. I hope my review has been of some use to you. And thank you for reading.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 15 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat set but a bit overpricedASiegz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe minifigures and dinosaurs in this set are fantastic. The basic structure of the fence is a great build, especially if you are creating your own park structure. Only real issues are the push pieces aren't very functional and the per piece cost is a bit high. Overall I am a big fan of this build and will likely purchase another set to supplement the fence structure.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 15 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfix75931 Dilophosaurus Outpost AttackNabulous5 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set caught my eye when the new Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom sets were announced. The Dilophosaurus in this set has a much more realistic color scheme that it's predecessor in 75916 Dilophosaurus Ambush (2015). In this set, you wont be disappointed by the minifigures or dinos. You also get a very nice sticker that shows the island and the Dilophosaurus. There isn't much playability though. The main feature of this set is the front gates. By pressing a button on the front, you push the gates off of their hinges. Unfortunately this feature is nearly impossible to do without destroying part(s) of the surrounding structures. The reason for this is that the gates are attached with TWO clips, therefor making the gate much more difficult to remove, and it forces you to push the play feature's button much harder. A similar, but functional feature can be found at the tower. By pressing a button in the back, you push off the front wall with ease. The baby raptor and Dilophosaurus look great, but the set is too expensive for only 289 pieces. I would still recommend this set, but try to wait for a sale. 7.5/10Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 15 days agorating.prefix2rating.postfixNot for playingMammabear | 25-34Purchased for: SonThis is a set that you need to carefully construct but are unable to play with. The movable features, even when accessed gently and with precision falls apart in your hands making you feel like Rex in the gift shop. Never having had this issue before with a Lego branded set I rechecked and rebuilt the watchtower in particular. This was to no avail. We then used other pieces in our collection to create proper walls and making the section stable and steady.27 December 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear you had some frustration with the set. We always value feedback from our fans, and we'll make sure to pass it along to our design team. Some parts of this set - like the watchtower and the gate - are actually designed to come apart easier than most LEGO® builds. That's because we wanted builders to be able to recreate a dino attack. Even fences and walls can't keep the terrifying Dilophasaurus back!Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25