Available nowCargo Terminal555.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Load up the truck and deliver the goods!
- VIP Points
- 73VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Join the crew keeping the citizens of LEGO® City supplied with goods from the Cargo Terminal, featuring a truck with trailer, forklift with moving blades, telehandler with an opening cockpit and telescopic arm, gatehouse with raising barrier and sliding window, and a pallet storage rack plus 4 pallets of items, including a lawnmower and water scooter, and other fun accessories. Includes 4 minifigures.
- Includes 4 minifigures: office worker, 2 cargo center workers and a truck driver.
- Features a truck with minifigure cab, trailer and space for 4 containers, a working forklift with minifigure cab and a telehandler with rotating, telescopic arm and minifigure cab.
- Also includes a gatehouse with raising barrier and sliding window, a pallet storage rack that holds up to 4 pallets, plus a buildable lawn mower and water scooter.
- Raise the gatehouse barrier to let the truck in and out of the Cargo Terminal.
- Push down the lever on the back of the forklift blades to raise them.
- Load the pallets into the containers or storage area with the forklift.
- Turn the knob on the back of the telehandler to raise the arm.
- Hook the telehandler arm to a container to load it on the trailer.
- Accessory items include several LEGO® boxes, lawnmower attachments (shovel and mower blade), hand truck, broom, wrench, walkie-talkie, coffee machine and 4 mugs.
- Truck with trailer measures over 3” (8cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Forklift measures over 3” (8cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Telehandler with arm extended measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Gatehouse with barrier lowered measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Storage area measures over 4” (12cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Each container measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Lawnmower measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (4cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Water scooter measures over 1” (4cm) long, 1” (3cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high.
- LEGO® boxes combined measure over 1” (3cm) wide, 1” (4cm) deep and under 1” (1cm) high.
- 14 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA great set, loads of funColz24 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set for me and my two boys to play with, all the vehicles in the set are great, the telehandler and the forklift especially. My only gripe with the vehicles is the the roof of the cab comes off quite easily, my boys are still young and when they try and drive the truck around they end up pulling the roof off all the time. The Barrier and small office are a nice touch and we have combined them with a grey base plate and it’s lots of...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 14 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Newest Addition to the Cargo CollectionTrainFan98 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set last Friday and I have been waiting to buy it ever since it was going to be released. I have always been a huge fan of the Cargo Theme. Truck: The truck is a new step in design which really surprised me. Instead of it being a box truck (I'm not sure what they are properly...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 14 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne of my favourite setsLorelai | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was one of my favorite yet. I loved everything about it. The old school LEGO pieces, he containers, the ;cargo; inside of the containers, the transport office and signs. By far one of the best ones out there at the moment, and I can only recommend it to everyone. Dont buy something else, this is the one you can and will have fun with. It can and will join in with any other aspect of your city, from construction, to naval yard, airport to city center. It is one of the most universal pieces on the market at the moment. Easy enough o build once you are any good at following basic instructions and free moving parts mean transport is easy and reliable. The models are sturdy and tough enough for even my 4 year old to play with for two hours and when I picked it up to put it away, it was still all in one piece and everything was holding strong .Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 14 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPerfect for our cityJessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis set fits in great with our Lego city and train sets. Great value for money. Color theme is nice aswell. The Tele handler is the best build.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55