Captain America: Outriders Attack
Available nowCaptain America: Outriders Attack3.1333515.
Build Captain America’s bike and attack the Outriders!
- VIP Points
Power into battle against the Outriders with Captain America’s cool bike in LEGO® Marvel Avengers 76123 Captain America: Outriders Attack. The buildable motorcycle toy features a minifigure cockpit, 2 Captain America shield shooters, 2 detachable non-shooting blasters, attachment points for minifigures and a fold-down bike stand. This building set for kids has 4 Marvel characters—including a Captain America minifigure with a new-for-March-2019 helmet element and Avengers team suit decoration—to recreate exciting scenes from the Marvel Avengers movies.
- This Captain America playset includes 4 Marvel Universe minifigures: Captain America and 3 Outriders.
- Captain America’s bike features a minifigure cockpit, 2 Captain America shield shooters, front wheel with detachable non-shooting blasters, attachment points for minifigures, fold-down bike stand, headlight element and an exhaust flame element.
- Detach the blasters and put them in Captain America's hands ready for battle and imaginative play.
- This superhero playset includes Captain America’s new-for-March-2019 helmet element and Avengers team suit decoration.
- Recreate thrilling action from the Marvel Avengers movies with this awesome LEGO® construction toy.
- Captain America’s vehicle measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- 9 days agoAverage rating1out of 5 starsMixedBrickochet | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI am very mixed on this set as I do like it - but I am very disappointed in it as well. Let's start with the 'shield shooters'. I do like that they are printed. However, Avengers logo on it instead of the star and circles? In scaling, this bike is like cutting a monster truck in half, taking the roof off, and then sitting a person in there to ride a monster bike. That's just extremely odd. The bigfigs Cull/Thanos/Hulk actually fit the scale alot better - but their hands don't match the handlebars, nor do the handle bars scale well with the bike. Would have actually been better without cap or the riders tbh. Caps face; issues. Should have been regular coloured, and featuring a hair piece to switch the helm with so when posing in the future, I'll likely use his infinity war head with the quantum suit and helm, or hair from that. The bike is amusing to put together, I actually contemplated changing the back wheels brackets so it would free bounce over terrain, but decided against it as logically it off balances the back of the giant seat. Speaking of, without the shield attached to the back end of the bike, there's a rather large hole there that just looks rediculous. I would have preferred that to be filled in and attaching the shield to be either: by an upward c 1x1 (15712) piece, underneath offering a backseat for a passenger, or another staging outlet for an attack on cap while on the bike. My chosen display is to lower the kickstand to make the bike look as if it's turning - which does help to shrink down the massiveness of the bike to the minifig scaling. I just wish the bikes front wheel section actually had turning action instead of being solid :/. That would have boosted my rating significantly tbh.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 2 days agoAverage rating2out of 5 starsZombie figureGIULIA | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for two reasons.. To reach the minimum limit to have the avengers gift and to have Captain America minifigure. However I was surprised to see the shape and color of the head like that.. More like a Zombie....Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- 8 days agoAverage rating1out of 5 starsminifiguresWorkingman | 19-24Purchased for: SelfI like Lego very much and Captain America. I couldn't have bought this set without Cap. But the face color in the set was misprinted. It made me sad. I once gave feedback to customer service, but Lego sent me two identical grey heads. Although Lego's service attitude is very good. But I hope I have a normal Captain America's head.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15
- 1 day agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsI could do this all day!bstehl71 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Awesome little set. I really like having an actual shield back with Cap, as I haven't purchased a lot of the older Avenger sets. Great update on the Outrider figures. It is nice to get Cap in the $19.99 set. Playability of the bike is great, and looks pretty cool in person. Great set to 'Assemble!'Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55