LEGO® Friends Buildable Hedgehog Storage
Available nowLEGO® Friends Buildable Hedgehog Storage552.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Keep things safe inside this cute buildable hedgehog!
- VIP Points
- 15VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Build a big version of the cute hedgehog animal figures you can find in LEGO® Friends sets. Add a big blue and pink bow to accessorize, or build it without. Then lift off the top of the hedgehog to find a handy storage compartment inside.
- Looks just like the tiny hedgehog figures from LEGO® Friends sets.
- Lift off the top to find a storage compartment inside.
- This set includes over 240 pieces.
- Measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixHedgehogs Rule!pleb1 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterThis is a very interesting and accessible build. We also have the red Pig Bank. These "character containers" are a real winner! We'd love to see more across all...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOriginal well designed set!greatset | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this cute little hedgehog. How refreshing to have another creature storage set (like the piggy bank) - well thought out construction, building sideways using some Technic pieces. Very effective AND I was amazed that two customisation options are included (Lego should be advertising this in the description as a selling feature!) - you get two sets of eyes (awake and sleepy) and if you don't want the bow you get extra prickles to replace where it was. Very nice! I really enjoyed this build, it's easy enough that anyone can do it, but it's just a bit different. Also the way the lid connects it genius. How did I not know how to do that before?! Nice and snug in a very simple way. Designer should be praised. More of these "adult" sets please Lego (though obviously children would love it too!).Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55