Stop the Goblin King’s evil plan and rescue Emily Jones’ sister!
Join the exciting adventures in Elvendale as Emily Jones sneaks into the Goblin King’s Fortress to save her sister, Sophie Jones. This set includes Emily’s raft with a grappling hook and movable rudder, plus the fortress with a lowering drawbridge, secret door behind the crystals, firing catapult, revolving throne and a dangling cage over snapping plants. Includes 3 mini-doll figures plus goblin and shadow raven figures.
- Includes 3 mini-doll figures: the Goblin King, Emily Jones and Sophie Jones, plus Tufflin the Goblin and shadow raven figures.
- Features a 2-level fortress with a tower, rotating throne, dangling cage, opening portal, lowering drawbridge, carnivorous plant traps that can be closed, firing catapult and a magic book that opens.
- Also includes Emily Jones’ raft with moving rudder and a grappling hook with ‘rope’.
- Move the rudder on the raft and help guide Emily Jones to the fortress.
- Toss the grappling hook onto the upper level of the fortress and climb up to face the Goblin King.
- Hang up the good and evil amulets and then push open the portal.
- Turn the knob to lower the drawbridge and enter the fortress.
- Weapons include Emily Jones’ sword and Tufflin’s spear and shield.
- Accessory elements include the Goblin King’s staff, 2 amulets, dark magic potion, 2 evil seeds, chicken leg, cup, healing potion and a cape for the Goblin King.
- Other mischievous goblin figures can be collected in selected LEGO® Elves sets
- Goblin King’s Fortress measures over 7” (20cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWonderfully Wicked!RaganaRules | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Ever since Ragana's castle was released last year, I've had my fingers crossed for more evil fortresses. That being the case, I purchased this set as soon as it was available, and it did not fail to meet my expectations. My favourite thing about this set - the drawbridge! By turning a knob, you can easily open and close it, and I simply love those translucent green chains along the sides. The mechanism that turns the chains to lift the drawbridge is an ingenious idea! There is also another knob that allows you to open/close the jaws of the two evil plants that are located left of the drawbridge. The first time I built the mechanism, I put it together incorrectly, and it didn't work. Once I re-built it, everything was fine. (You shouldn't have a problem if you pay close attention to the instructions.) The inside of the fortress is a little cramped. I would have appreciated just a bit more space. In terms of overall design, I like how the fortress uses red, green, and black, to match Cronan's appearance and outfit. The facial expression on his mini-doll does a good job of capturing his wicked and clever nature. For Sophie's mini-doll, a different face is used here than in "The Capture of Sophie Jones." I like her expression too - she looks worried! Emily's expression is neutral . . . although I must say, I love her outfit! There are lots of new and awesome accessories in this set - two shields with an evil-eye design (printed, not stickers), a spear, a sword, a purple potion bottle, and an evil book (the cover is a sticker.) I particularly like the new amulet pieces. Before, the amulets were just printed on the clothing. Now, it's an actual accessory that you can remove from the mini-doll. I like the new and improved version much better! I could go on and on . . . The elves theme continues to put forth beautifully designed sets, which are accompanied by creative, and well-written story-lines. Ragana's castle remains my favourite set so far, but Cronan's fortress isn't that far behind!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55