Ahch-To Island™ Training
Available nowAhch-To Island™ Training4.5294534.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Learn the Jedi way at the Ahch-To Island mountainside hut!
- VIP Points
- 33VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Join Master Luke as he trains Rey at his mountainside dwelling. This LEGO® Star Wars 75200 Ahch-To Island Training set features a hut with detailed interior, removable roof section for easy play, small bonfire build and rotating training function with an opening boulder with knockaway feature. With 2 minifigures and a porg figure, this LEGO brick version of Luke's dwelling from Star Wars: The Last Jedi will make a great Star Wars gift for any LEGO fan.
- Includes Luke Skywalker and Rey minifigures, plus a Porg figure.
- Features a buildable hut with removable roof section for easy access to the interior, which includes a foldaway bed and small kitchen, plus a fabric doorway, perch for the Porg, a small bonfire build and a training function with opening boulder.
- Weapons include Luke's staff and Rey's Lightsaber and training stick.
- Kitchenware elements also included.
- Recreate your own action-packed scenes from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie.
- Hut measures over 4” (11cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFuture Classic!OldRaysputin | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I sure hope this is the first step in what will end up being a series of some awesome Ahch-To sets in the future. There is just so much you can do with this. First, Luke is simply great and a future classic mini. The metal hand is a fantastic touch. A few pro/cons if considering this set: Pro: -LUKE LUKE LUKE -The build is surprisingly fun for the size. Nice difference if you build a lot of ships. -My kids LOVE playing with this. The interior is a lot of fun. Con: -I guess my only con is that it needs to be spread out just a bit. Tough to use the interior without removing roof. Overall, a completely worthwhile build and purchase. Have...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPolyglot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you like location sets and great minifigures, you'll love this set! Fun and easy build, surprising amount of detailing both inside and out, minimal use of stickers and fairly film accurate. I really enjoyed this set! Pros: - Excellent location set - The Luke minifigure (love the metal hand) - You get a Porg! - Good play value ("turntable" training area outside, ability to blast a part of the wall away, lots of props to play with inside) Cons: - Would have been lovely to have a caretaker minifigure Recommended for all Lego Star Wars...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfix'This is not going to go the way you think.'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Star Wars fans have waited two years to hear Luke Skywalker's first words, whilst Lego fans have waited even longer for an old man Luke minifigure. Please note this review contains minor spoilers for The Last Jedi. It's a quick easy build of the main location from The Last Jedi but the set's...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 17 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixBetter than the movieTozz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was not a must for me. I got it on discount at Costco and bought it for the minifigs. I do not consider the porg as a minifigure, but it's well made. Their is a lot of cool pieces in this set, lots of plates and grey bricks, wich are always good for my Lego City. The playability is...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45