Build and play with a fun-filled LEGO® Star Wars™ Battle of Hoth construction toy!
- VIP Points
Give an all-new-for-April-2019 build and play experience with this 75239 Action Battle Hoth Generator Attack LEGO® Star Wars™ action construction toy. Kids will love to build the power generator with Rebel Trooper and tripod gun with Snowtrooper from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back with their friends and family, load the powerful shooters and enter an exciting battle as they try to hit each other's target and send everything flying! This fun-filled LEGO Star Wars playset offers endless creative play for kids of any age. Includes 2 LEGO Star Wars minifigures.
- Includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: a Snowtrooper and a Rebel Trooper.
- Building toy features a tripod gun and buildable power generator, both on a base with target.
- 2 shooters and 4 missiles are also included in this construction toy set.
- Kids can enjoy endless fun challenging friends and family to see who can hit their opponent's target and send their character flying.
- Hit the red target to send the Snowtrooper and his tripod gun toppling off the base. Hit the blue target to ‘explode’ the power generator and send the Rebel Trooper flying.
- Play out your own LEGO® Star Wars™ battle scenes from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back with this fun movie merchandise.
- Power generator building toy measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Tripod gun measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- 1 day agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsCool set but design flawJakasm | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonVery cool set - fun to build with my son. The design is nice and exciting to try to hit the target to create the “explosion” However it seems that there is a design flaw that caused some frustration in the build. As the pics show there really isn’t enough room to apply the modified tile piece underneath the hinged pieces and have it stay in place. It kept popping off with the slightest touch. When I removed the tile it fit very nicely and functioned properly. Without this issue I would definitely have given 5 stars.17 May 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review, and the photos! They're a big help. Looks like that tile might have just been a little out of place from where it should be. Take a quick look at step #2, and you'll see that the gray piece should line up with the two white plates on the sides. Your build had the gray piece sitting behind those two side pieces. If you need a further hand troubleshooting the build, get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 1 day agoAverage rating4out of 5 starscool new idea........ but only for childrenChampionchamp | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfneat new type of sets! pros: amazing level of friction on the weapons and the discs shoot really well! great designs on the figs and great p to p in the uk. cons: the duelling system is pretty dope but it really would only appeal to children. the markers stick out which I get why because the guns are hard to aim but it's a real eye sore.it cant be displayed ever. cool if u get a friend and have a fight! I'm looking forward to buying the other hoth one. EBI if u included a walker you could replicate the scene when the walker blew up the shield generator! Overall a cool and unique idea. perfect for children who have siblings who are into star wars and Lego because it's amazing to have a duel.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 19 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45