Available nowY-Wing Starfighter™4.8788533.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Collect the ultimate long-range Rebel starfighter!
- VIP Points
- 229VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Own part of Star Wars history with the LEGO® Star Wars 75181 Y-Wing Starfighter. This Ultimate Collector Series building kit has an amazing level of detail, including an opening minifigure cockpit for the included Gold Leader minifigure, wheel-activated rotating ion cannons on top, retractable landing skids and space for the R2-BHD astromech droid. This fantastic Star Wars toy also comes with a tilting display stand and informational fact plaque, making it a great Star Wars gift and the perfect centerpiece for your collection.
- Includes a Gold Leader minifigure and an R2-BHD droid.
- Features highly authentic detailing, opening minifigure cockpit, wheel-activated rotating ion cannons on top, retractable landing skids and space for the included R2-BHD astromech droid.
- Also includes the Gold Leader's blaster pistol.
- Display the model on the tilting stand with informational fact plaque.
- Makes the perfect centerpiece for any LEGO® Star Wars collection.
- Part of the Ultimate Collector Series.
- Measures over 2” (7cm) high, 24” (61cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide, and over 9” (24cm) high mounted on stand.
- about 22 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGold leader would be proudMBucko84 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat a beautiful set! I missed the first UCS Y-WING many years ago and it was the one I was most gutted about.. however this more than makes up for it and the newer techniques and pieces that are now in the Lego designers arsenal add a major touch of better detail that makes this model truly stand...Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixY Haven't You Bought This Set Yet?Branchinho | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I heard Lego were remaking this set I got very excited. I was too young when the original Y-Wing UCS was released. One of the first sets I built was a £30 Y-Wing set. I loved all the little details on the ship and it's so iconic. Over 10 years later I get to build this masterpiece! The...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 18 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFantastic Display ModelSarai | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe level of detail in this set is amazing! The build is incredibly fun as well, especially the engines. The new design is light-years ahead of the older UCS Y-Wing. As usual, UCS sets are meant to sit on a shelf. This set is really solid however, and I admit I did some swooshing before putting it on display. Highly recommended for any collector or Star Wars...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 24 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLove itRwilzb001 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Lego designers def learned from the Snowspeeder's build shortcomings, the y wing is solid tip to tail. The amount of detail put into it is fantastic and will look great w the rest of my UCS builds. This thing is huge, 24" long and 15" wide. My only two complaints are how the tail fins go on, they are very loose bc they don't fit in the holes well (holes are too small) and I imagine they will need to be reattached at some point. My other complaint is the stickers needed on the body panels and cockpit controls. Printed plates would have looked so much better. Overall,...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55