We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Travel anywhere in LEGO® City with flexible tracks!
- VIP Points
- 22VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Extend your passenger train’s range with this LEGO® City 60205 Tracks set. This set of 8 straight tracks, 4 curved tracks and 8 flexible tracks is the perfect supplement to your existing LEGO City train sets.
- Features 8 straight, 4 curved and 8 flexible tracks.
- Add flexible tracks to your LEGO® City train system to get around obstacles and awkward shapes.
- Connect the tracks to your existing sets, including the 60197 LEGO® Passenger Train toy set, to extend your play and fun.
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMatobuilder | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot these to extend our Christmas Train set, easy to use and assemble. The flexible tracks are a great option to get an uneven loop lined back up with the rest of the tracks.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 14 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAll in one track packageisaacford96 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI will start out by saying that this new track pack is much better than the old pack (7499) in terms of included pieces. It includes straights, flex track, AND curves, making it an all-in-one option for extra track. However, the best case scenario for older fans like me would be the option to buy all types of track separately. But for parents buying extra track for their kids, this is perfect. It gives you just the right amount of each track type, making a good addition to any train set. Note: Works with 4.5v, RC, Power Functions, and Powered Up trains. (NOT for 12v or 9v)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix1rating.postfixDisapointedJackieee | 25-34I purchased this set along with 60238. There aren't enough curved tracks to make even one simple circle to complete the track. I don't want to buy a bunch of train sets like the pictures show on the back of the boxes. There should be a huge disclaimer that one needs to purchase about 3 of these to complete a circle. At least give us the option to purchase only curved tracks.13 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your purchase. These tracks and set 60238 were designed as expansion sets. That way fans who already have a train with tracks can extend their layout in cool new ways without having to purchase a whole new train set. If you ever have questions about the tracks needed to complete a certain type of layout, don't hesitate to get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsWas this helpful?15
- 2 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixLego TracksDolphje | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI was disappointed as I purchased this box of tracks thinking it would make an oval or circle track so my child could enjoy it with his Creator set 31054. Unfortunately, this little engine/caboose/wagon of set 31054 doesn't fit the track, nor does Lego sell any tracks that fits this set. You would think that one box of tracks would at least make one complete oval or circle. You would have to buy 4 boxes I think to make a complete oval or circle. Too bad...gets pricey...but....we do enjoy Lego!
Response from LEGO SHOP22 October 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear there was some confusion about our LEGO® train tracks. The LEGO Creator Blue Express is a miniature train meant to be a fun little way of building three different train cars with one set of bricks. Since it is much smaller than our standard trains, it will not fit onto any LEGO tracks. This pack of tracks is meant to be a supplement to any of our regular LEGO train sets (like 60197 Passenger Train or 10254 Winter Holiday Train) that already come with track. This pack does not make a complete oval or circle because it was designed as an add-on.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35