Rescue Lloyd from the throne room jail!
- VIP Points
Team up with Nya, Skylor and Samurai X to break into the Palace of Secrets’ throne room, overpower Harumi and rescue Lloyd. This exciting LEGO® NINJAGO® 70651 Throne Room Showdown set features a throne room, throne with 6 detachable weapons and a secret compartment for the jail key, smashing wall function and a jail. This set also includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons to boost the role-play ninja action.
- Includes 5 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Harumi, Lloyd, Nya, Skylor and Samurai X.
- Throne room features a throne with 4 detachable katanas, 2 detachable gold-colored blades and a secret compartment with a jail key and sai inside, plus a smashing wall function and an opening jail.
- Weapons include Princess Harumi's katana, Lloyd's sword, Nya's spear, Skylor's 2 katanas and 2 silver-colored shurikens, and Samurai X's 2 gold-colored katanas.
- Harumi, Lloyd, Nya and Skylor minifigures are new for June 2018.
- Recreate and role-play epic ninja action scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Cool toy for kids measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- 5 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood MinifigsEPL317 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo, I would like to start out by saying that the only reason to get this set of the minifigures. I'm not too crazy about the build although the jail is cool, as well as the way the key slides out of the throne. The minifigures on the other hand... are amazing! You get Skylor who is pretty rare, not to mention the fact that you get her hair peice. Plus her new suit is exclusive to this set. Next you get New Samurai X. I'm not too excited about getting New Samurai X though, seeing as how it's the same minifig as the Killow Vs. Samurai X set. Then you get Harumi in her SoG outfit. I'm happy with this minifig since it's a cheap way to get Harumi, since her only other sets are $50.00 and $70.00. Then there's Nya. I like the new costume she's wearing. The only problem is that she never wears her good in season 9, so it would be more accurate to get the Oni Titan set. Last but not least is Lloyd. This is definitely my favourite of Lloyd's costumes. Plus it comes with his new hair piece, which is nice because I didn't have that particular peice. Overall, it's a good little set for those who don't want to spend a whole lot. However, if you do have a lot of money to spend, then of course get either the Dragon Pit or the Deislnaut which is the set I got. I was going to just get the Deislnaut, so the main reason I got this set was because my local Target had it out early. It did pay off though, since I was able to get the Ninjago City characters ad well as the Obi and Dragon realm characters. Also because I was able to make my story on the Ninjago Gallerey from it. So, if you just want to buy a small set with good minifigures, get this set. If you want to focus more on the build, you should probably get the Destiny's Wing set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 15 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome SetYoussef | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this mainly for the minifigures but the build is better then I thought. I love the jail cell. It also comes with Skylor, who is pretty rare to get. Harumi: 10/10!!! This minifigure is amazing! The hair is so cool. She also has a double sided face which is rare for an antagonist. I love her outfit with the spikes. Skylor: 9/10! This figure is exclusive to this set. I just don't understand why it has shurikens and the shoulder armor, both are never in season 9 anyway. Nya: 9/10! Oni titan would make more sense. Nya never wore her hood in the season. Anyway, it's a cool minifigure. Samurai X: 8/10! Well, I like the figure, but I wasn't excited to get it thanks to killow vs samurai x, I also hate that it doesn't have the hair piece. Lloyd: 9/10!!! Cooooool!! I just wish they captured him in season 9. Anyway! This is a great set. If you want a lot of minifigures, get this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsWas this helpful?55
- 15 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDecent setcp2459 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is pretty dang good. The main reason I got this set was for the minifigures. I was about to get the Destiny's Wing, but my sisters suggested getting this instead. So, I ended up buying the Throne Room Showdown. The minifigures are what most people get this set for, including me. Lloyd is awesome, and much better than the SOG version. His legs were reused from the Battle for Ninjago City set from way back in 2014, but the torso is new, and is extremely detailed. Nya is also better than her SOG version, and even more detailed than Lloyd. Her spear is just a slight upgrade from her S8 one. Then there's Samurai X. It's the same version from the Killow vs. Samurai X set, which I will now definately not be getting. She is, of course, Pixal, who was revealed in S8. Harumi is a great minifigure, and surprisingly her hairpiece is rubber. I didn't like her much in the show until her death, and now I think she's pretty cool. Skylor is second best character IMO (after Kai) so I'm really glad to get her. Unfortunately she is the only exclusive minifig, as Lloyd, Nya and Harumi are all in the Oni Titan, which I don't really like. ANYWAY, her torso is really detailed, and I love her head and hair. The red toolbelt is nice, but the plain yellow legs look out of place. I like the shurikens Overall, this set has one of the best minifig selections I've ever seen. The throne section of the build is good and really detailed. There is a red carpet looking thing is cool, and there is a little thing you can pull out that has a key and a sai in it, which is a nice little addition. There are 4 flames coming out of 1x1 bricks with [thingies] coming out of them. There are also 4 black katanas and a golden piece that's on Pixal's Samurai helmet. The build next to it is nice, but not as detailed as I'd like it to be. You can push out the wall, which is a good function without any specialized pieces. There is also a peg for Lloyd's sword, and enough room to hold one minifigure. The cell build is pretty good as well, but, again, not as detailed as I'd like it to be. You can pull up the little "door" that has 4 golden katanas, and a lock on the top. There are some little steps and barely enough room for a minifigure to stand. Overall an alright build. Overall, this set is pretty nice. I would definetely recommend it. It has a really good minifigure selection, and an alright build. There are definetely greater sets, but this one is pretty great.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 15 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixVery DetailedMrya | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set packs a lot into it. For $20.00 it is well worth its money, and the colors are impressive. A big Ninjago fan, I love the figs and the incredible detail of the throne. The only inconsistency with the set to the show is that Nya and Lloyd should both have a scabbard for two katanas as they do in the show. The Temple of Ressurection and this Lego set's colors blend quite well together and would display excellently with each other for those who love MOC displays. The Minifigs are really neat, and Skylor is the one who really steals the show with her new suit and sweet utility belt. I also love the addition of a double-sided face for her. This is a highly recommended set for those who love Ninjago!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55