Order a pizza to go!
- VIP Points
Make and serve some pizza for your customers with the LEGO® City Pizza Van, featuring a van with opening sides and kitchen space in the back, a scooter and a buildable table with parasol. Includes two minifigures.
- Includes two minifigures: a pizza van chef and a customer.
- Features a Pizza Van, scooter and a buildable table with parasol.
- Pizza Van features opening sides and a kitchen area for the chef to serve pizza.
- Scooter features space behind the seat for a pizza box.
- Set up the table with parasol.
- Raise either side of the Pizza Van to open for business.
- Serve the customer a full pizza, a slice or some french fries.
- Accessory elements include a pizza box, full pizza, pizza slice and french fries.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 5-12.
- Pizza Van measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Scooter measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Table with parasol measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- 6 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starseasy and simplisticjclego2015 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfbought for my partner and she found it easy and simple to build on yer own and she has added it to my fairground and lego city every time she comes to see me she love to see all my lego sets together and she to is a fan of lego not asmuch as me but shes getting there i myself have built this set a few times and it was one of my easier sets i havePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsSmartClutchPower | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonPurchased this set for my 7 year old son. I thought it looked incredibly cool and it was good value for such an awesome design. I cannot stress enough how good I feel it looks! Play-ability is 10/10 With 2 minifigs, the scooter - nice touch that - the table and parasol and the van itself with it's opening hatches and mini-kitchen elements are a charm. Oh! Must not forget to mention the slice of Pizza and the fact that the this vehicle has doors - we love to have doors on vehicles! My son - tiny bit of help from Dad - knocked it up fairly quick and it was good fun to see my boy enjoy the build process. We were so impressed, we attacked the spare bricks & pieces, (he has a lot), and used the design to create an ice-cream van, complete with freezer. I have a measure of how impressed my son is with his Lego sets and it is based on how long he leaves a set before he dismantles it. This one was bought almost as soon as it hit the shops and it is still fully intact to this day. We're now planning a city with LDD and 60150 gets the honour of first vehicle to have a home there. Best City set ever in this price range. It's actually better than some sets that are twice the price just because it's aesthetics are so cool! Brick count is good too at approx 6p each. At the time of writing, I've seen 60150 on offer, so if you don't already have this set, what are you waiting for?!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsPerfect!DamienH | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPicked this set up whilst on sale and I have to say it's awesome! The set includes 2 instruction manuals, 1 sticker sheet and 2 numbered bags. The build was pretty easy, I only made 1 or 2 mistakes. There are 2 minifigures included and I especially like their hair pieces! I also really like the inclusion of the red scooter, since it used to be an uncommon piece. The pizza van itself is a 6 stud wide vehicle. I appreciate the newer style wheels because they do not stick out further than the fenders. In the cab there is a steering wheel and surprising no red coffee mug. I also wish there was a proper seat piece for the minifig to sit on, but apart from that I really liked everything else! The main part of the van, (lets call it the kitchen), was extremely detailed for such a small space. There was an opening oven, cash register, tomato sauce and ketchup dispensers and even a can of drink and a serve of fries! Something not to forget is the inclusion of the new quarter round tile with pizza prints! The set also includes 1 full size pizza! The sides of the vehicle can open a full 180 degrees, and close just perfectly against the 1x2 panel pieces. Moving along from the vehicle, some of the stickers were a bit difficult to apply. The set also includes a small dining area with a nice lime green umbrella! This is probably the best great vehicle set Lego has ever made! Would give this set a 9.5/10!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsPizza Van a Winner!Mikeylangelo | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!The Pizza Van is a very interesting set, and one that took me a long time to buy since every store was out of it. It does deliver, and I will list the pros and cons I have with the set: Pros: -nice color scheme with the yellow and dark red -The opening sides of the van are really cool. just like something you'd see on an actual pizza van -I like the printed tiles of the pizza slices and pizza - The scooter is a great addition, as well as the table. -The minifigures are great additions as well. Cons: -A lot of bricks required stickers, and I personally prefer printed elements -The top of the kitchen area of the van doesn't come off All in all, it's a great addition to the Lego City collection, and will be PERFECT for any Lego City theme. Hope this review helps!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45