Celebrate Paris architecture with the LEGO® Architecture Paris Skyline set!
- VIP Points
Bring together iconic Paris landmarks with this magnificent Paris skyline model. The 21044 LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection set features the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysées, Tour Montparnasse, Grand Palais, Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, and is finished with grass and tree areas and a decorative Paris nameplate. This set has been designed to deliver a rewarding and relaxing building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a truly “magnifique” centerpiece for the home or office. Each skyline model is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of the featured structures, with realistic color depiction.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of Paris.
- Features a selection of Paris’s famous landmarks, including the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysées, Tour Montparnasse, Grand Palais, Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, plus grass and tree areas.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each structure, as well as historical facts about Paris and its architectural heritage. (French and English languages only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture.)
- Includes a 4x32 tiled base with decorative Paris nameplate.
- Recreate the world's most dynamic cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture sets celebrate the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and are developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 694 pieces.
- Measures over 8” (22cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLooks greatDEDE | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased it with the San Francisco. Love both of them. The build is super easy. And it looks beautiful on top of my small book shelf,Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGood setPabel483763 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is pretty good and makes a great display piece. Overall a bit expensive for the amount of physical structure you get, but worth it.Play Experiencerating.prefix1rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat buildBurgessl85 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Loved the Eiffel tower really great detail. So much detail in the whole set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 21 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixStarting to wonder.....Legocanine | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self......why? These city skylines were interesting.....at first. Nothing much to say about this one. If you’ve built one in this series, you’ vet built them all. Not bad, just ‘ho-hum’. Quality of Lego justifies the price. I’m now at the point where I wish this ’theme within a theme’ would move out on its own and we’d get more and larger stand alone architecture sets. These sets would be best moved out of the architecture series and sold as souviners in the cities they represent. I have no problem with ‘repetitiveness’ when building a large structure like the Taj Mahal. But, I do have a problem with repetitiveness when comparing set to set to set......like these city skyline sets.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45