Mountain Police Chase
Available nowMountain Police Chase551.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Chase down the crook and recover the loot!
- VIP Points
- 22VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Be a hero of the LEGO City Mountain Police Force with the LEGO® Juniors/4+ 10751 Mountain Police Chase set! This cool police chase toy features an Easy to Build police helicopter with opening minifigure cockpit, spinning rotors and a chain with hook, as well as a police station toy with desk, opening safe and jail cell with opening door, and a quad bike. This action-packed starter set also includes a simple guide to build and play, with bigger starter pieces to help build confidence in younger children. Includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a police officer and a crook.
- Features a police station with Starter Brick baseplate, desk, opening safe with space for money bills inside, a ladder to the lookout with spyglass on the roof, and a jail cell with opening door.
- Also includes a helicopter with Starter Brick body, opening minifigure cockpit, spinning rotors and a chain with hook, plus a quad bike with a seat for a minifigure.
- Wedge the crowbar in the safe to break it open and take the money bills.
- Lower the chain from the helicopter and hook the end of the quad bike to catch the crook.
- Accessory elements include 2 money bills, a crowbar, sack, handcuffs, WANTED poster and a mug.
- Includes Easy to Build models with bigger starter pieces and Starter Brick bases, plus a simple guide to get children building and playing quickly.
- All LEGO® Juniors/4+ sets are fully compatible with all other LEGO sets.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Quad bike measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Police station measures over 3” (10cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- 21 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Set for a Low PriceJaxynsMommy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy five year old son has many, many Lego sets but this is his first Lego Junior set. He chose this particular set to add to his Lego Mountain Police set. He did love the fact that he needed no help at all in completing this one.. He loves that the pieces fit the other small Lego Pieces so he can make his 'creations' from time to time. But then hes able to get his easy to read instruction book and start all over again.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55